finding out

Diana(pov)

Diana: when we're you going to tell me this mom, how could you do this, your such a complicated bitch!!!

Dm: don't talk to me that way you son of a bitch.

Diana: HELL YEAH I AM I CAME FROM OUT OF YOU SO I CALLED YOU YOUR NAME BITCH.

Dm: life would be much better if I never had you.

Diana: I NEVER TOLD YOU TO SPREAD YOUR LEGS OPEN....

That's my life yelling back and forth with my mom sometimes I could just beat the shit out of her but I can't .
I just found out that my mom remarried and we're moving in with him and his son . Now tell me which mom doesn't tell their own daughter that they are getting married. They wait until the last day to tell you.
But guess what I'm not into this so now imma be worse than before.

I walked right out of her face took my bags and went straight to the car and waited. She came in two hours later apologizing . Saying that she had to do it secretly no one could know about this. I really didn't care so I just put my beats on and listen to some music on the way.

Dm(pov)

I just don't know how to say tell her that I had to marry him because we were becoming broke and I also loved him. She's just 16 so she wouldn't understand, she tells me everyday that I made a mistake leaving her father, I admit that it was a mistake i really do but nobody is perfect *sigh*...

Diana's(pov)

We got to this big mansion I could tell that it was his but I wasn't going to lie it was beautiful...

Dm: come on let's go and say hi to our new family.

Diana: * groan* mom why are you doing this.

Dm: because..... You wouldn't understand.

Diana: fine whatever I'll get it out of you later.

When we got inside it looked bigger than it did on the outside. It was amazing I screamed.

Diana: ahhhh this is amazing !!!!!

Dm: ha ha ha you'll like it here..... John baby where here.

Wait John his name is John why didn't I just know it would have been John. I remember when she was going on and on about JOHN *sigh* life is weird.

John: Samantha baby your finally here!!

Samantha: this is my daughter Diana

John: nice to meet you*puts hand out to shake*

Diana: * notices hand but doesn't shake it* hi nice to meet you too .

John: well then.... Chris come here now.

Chris: WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW I JUST TOLD YOU I'M DOING SOMETHING SO CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!!!

John: it's not that , Samantha is here.

Chris: SAMANTHA YAYY YOUR HERE * runs downstairs and almost fell*

Wait he knew but I didn't ugh I hate my life. I saw him running down the stairs and almost fell, he started walking and he was so sexy I just stood there and stared.