i love you

~ 7 months later~

Chris (pov)

So today I'm going to buy Diana a house but she won't know cause it will be a surprise.

Chris: babe I'm going out I'll be right back.

Diana: ok babe be safe and don't do what your not supposed to do.

Chris: I won't bye. I kissed her then left.

I called my friends, the good ones to come and help me find a house.

Aiden: bro how come you didn't tell me that you had a girl.

Chris: that's classified.

Joe: she fine

Chris: more than that. Plus she's pregnant

Aiden: smh couldn't keep your pencil away from her sharpener.

Joe: ha ha bet your ass didn't wear a condom.

Chris: I hate all y'all niggas.

Joe and aiden: rich squad for lifee!!!!

Yep my friends are also rich but God they are annoying asf. We went to many different houses they were ok but they didn't fit her taste. Then we passed this house that had brick walls, well it looked like it and it had five bedrooms and five bathrooms, an outdoor pool, and bulletproof windows. This is perfect. I asked the landlord how much it cost, it came up to $340,000, I paid in full and got the keys. It was only 2:45 in the afternoon so we chose to hang at the mall for a bit.

Diana's(pov)

So I'm at home with this big ass tummy in front of me, finally the babies kicked when I touched it, ha finally they will be momas boys. But I'm getting concerned about Chris so I called him.

* phone convo*

Diana: hey babe what are you doing?

Chris: I'm out with some friends, wanna say hi to them

Diana: yeah sure, how much of them are there Anyways.

Chris: just two guys

Diana: ok let me talk to them.

Aiden: hello

Diana: Hi, I'm Diana nice to meet you

Aiden: I'm Aiden nice to meet you too

Diana: ok

Joe: hi Diana I'm Joe

Diana: nice to meet you Joe can i speak to Chris

Joe: sure * hands him the phone*

Chris: so how are you doing

Diana: I'm good, but they won't be daddy's boys anymore. They will be mommas boys.

Chris: I know, but they kicked when i touched it first.

Diana: ha whatever bye I'm going to sleep.

Chris: sleep well babe i love you.

Boys laugh in the background.

* phone convo ended*

Chris: you guys are such faggots.

Aiden: you said I love you ha ha

Joe: you know I bet your the only guy in the world who says pussy like a gay guy and your straight.

Chris: what the hell boy, don't be talking crap like that. How did you come up with that.

Joe: don't know but I gotta go

Aiden: me too

Chris: yeah its getting kinda late so imma drop you guys home so let's go.

We left and I dropped them off by their houses and went home. When I parked in my garage Julia was on my porch.

Julia: hey Chris

Chris: umm, may I know why the fuck you are on my porch.

Julia: just wanted to say hi

Chris: well Hi get your ass off my porch and go home and don't be coming back here.

Julia: can we be friends.

Chris: fuck no

Julia: ok bye Chris see you some other time.

With that she left she is some weird ass girl. I went inside and up to our room to see Diana peacefully sleeping in the bed, so I went beside her and played in her hair. Ugh I'm bored, so I got up and went downstairs remembering that under the dome would be playing, since teen wolf the fifth season wouldn't be coming out until June 29 and the secret circle ended leaving us on cliffy and all. I started to watch it when she called me to help her down the stairs.

Diana: babe can you help me down

Chris: sure coming.

I helped her down and placed her in my lap.

Diana: what did you do today?

Chris: you'll see next week.

Diana: is it a surprise

Chris: yeah it is.

Diana: what is it

Chris: its a..... Wait its a surprise your not supposed to know.

Diana: ha you almost told me.

Chris: can I touch it

Diana: boy stop asking and just touch it, speak to them also.

Chris: ok.

I took her off my lap and kneeled in front of her and placed my hands on her tummy.

Chris: hello boys this is your father speaking, hope you guys are doing well in there cause you'll miss it, it will be a cold world out here. I love you guys. Get beauty rest you have 2 more months to go. I kissed her tummy

Diana: * crying* aww your going to be the best dad in the world.

Chris: don't cry you'll be the best mom in the world also. I said wiping her tears and placed her back in my lap.

I kissed her passionately then we watched under the dome all night.....