are you serious....

Diana(pov)

I got everything ready my hair, make-up and outfit. I was planning a dinner date with his favorite food and dessert. I waited two more minutes then I called him, I told him while he was out that he shouldn't eat that much. I was also wearing a black tight dress with my hair in a side bun.

Chris (pov)

Diana sent me out today so that she could do something, so me and the boys decided to just stay at home, we were at Aidens home he was home alone because his parents were out of town. We were talking until me and Joe started drinking and got drunk. Diana then called me and told me to come home. I started to walk when Aiden pulled me back.

Aiden: what do you think your doing?

Chris: g-going h-home to d-diana s-she called. I stammered.

Aiden: she is going to kill you.

Chris: w-whatever man.

Aiden: let me drive.

Since I didn't drive there Aiden dropped me off and I was drunk no shit I could barely see and I was talking smack.

Aiden(pov)

Diana is so not going to forgive him and she is going to kill us all, Chris told me that she has gotten stronger since she had the babies, she is so going to kill him.

Diana(pov)

I heard a car drive up in the yard and someone was struggling to open the door so I went to get a knife. The door opened and Chris came stumbling in.

Diana: Chris you scared me.

Chris: l-look at how b-beautiful you l-look b-b-b-babe.

His eyes were bloodshot red and I walked over to him and he stinked of alcohol.

Diana: Chris were you drinking?

Chris: n-no

Diana: don't lie. I'm going to ask you again. Were you drinking.

Chris: i-i wasn't d-drinking babe believe me.

Diana: then why are your eyes bloodshot red and you smell like alcohol.

Chris: I don't know. Can we continue the night. He said coming closer holding unto my waist.

I pulled away from him.

Diana: I'm not stupid Chris you were drinking.

Chris: NO, I WASN'T!!!!

Diana: fine I'll call Aiden to see if you weren't.

I took my phone out and called Aiden, Chris then swatted the phone out of my hand and it smashed in the wall.

Diana: what the hell

Chris: your not calling anyone.

Diana: just tell me if your drunk.

Chris: I told you already I'm not drunk. Now stop talking about it.

Diana: no, your drunk and you won't admit it.

He pushed me in the wall and bashed my head in the wall.

Chris: maybe that will teach you how to listen.

I got mad of course and pushed him and he fell, I slapped him in his face and he pushed me off of him and punched me in my face. My nose was now bleeding and he got up and started to walk away so I took the lamp and smashed it in his head and took the extra key to my house and ran upstairs to pack some clothes for me and the babies and took the car he bought for me and drove off to John's house.