by ourselves(2)

Diana's(pov)
After he left I went upstairs and went to my bed.

I woke the next morning and went downstairs and saw Chris watching teen wolf.

Diana: I see that someone is watching teen wolf , goodmorning.

Chris: * no answer*

Well you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Diana: can I borrow your car?

Chris: hell no

Diana: why not

Chris: I don't lend girls my car, and plus you'll get my car dirty, where are u going .

Diana: first of all why are you catching an attitude , secondly I'm not  going to drive your car in mud and thirdly I'm going to the mall.

Chris: Excuse you , you can walk your ass to the mall then it's my car I'll catch an attitude with it.

Diana: why are you acting like an ass

Chris: what do you mean.

Diana: nevermind.

I started walking upstairs when he pulled me by my hair and said..

Chris: bitch I don't know who you walking off on but do I look like someone who plays.

Diana: do I look like I give a fuck no so let me go.

Chris: your a bitch you know that.

Diana: you never said that when you were all up on me last night.

I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek and  a tear fell down my face.

Chris: don't try me like that you little slut.

Diana: nigga I know you didn't just hit me.

He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into the wall.

Chris: number one I'm not  a nigga and two yes I just slap you now go upstairs and stay in your room or I'll break your neck.

He threw me towards the stairs and I went upstairs to my bed and cried my eyes out.

Chris(pov)

Who this bitch think she trying I don't play like that. I went in the couch and finished watching the first three episodes of teen wolf, I'm not going to lie but it is one good show Diana got me hooked up on it. I turned the tv off and walked to my room , when I walked by her room I heard her crying. But I didn't care so I walked right into my room and fell asleep.

Diana's(pov)

I was still crying for two hours because these things always happen to me. I went downstairs and went out side in the back by the pool and still cried because I just couldn't stop.
I cried for the entire day and I was still by the pool crying when the moon came out.

Chris(pov)

I woke up on the evening when the moon was shining bright as ever. So I went and opened  Diana's door but she wasn't in there , I started to call her name but she never answered.

Chris: DIANA DIANA WHERE ARE YOU !!!!

She still didn't answer so I went around the back and I heard her crying . Wow she still is crying, by that point I felt really bad so I walked over beside her and tried to comfort her.

Chris: what's wrong

Diana: what's wrong your just going to ask me what's wrong just leave me alone.

With that she got up and walked away , so I ran after her and grabbed her arm.

Chris: tell me what's wrong with you?

Diana: you should know.

I looked at her neck and the mark was still there.

Chris: Diana I'm so sorry.

Diana:  I don't care so let me go .

She got out of my grip and went upstairs.

Diana's (pov)

I can't believe that he is just going to get up and and ask me if I'm ok, didn't you just grab me by my neck and and slap me in my face. I'm just going to go for a walk and cool down.
I put on a sweat suit and headed for the door.

Chris: where are you going?

Diana: none of your business

Chris: look I'm sorry for what I did I just got mad I never meant for you to get hurt.

Diana: well I got hurt so

Chris: would you forgive me.

Diana: *sigh* why should I

Chris: because I'm your brother and I'm taking care of you.

Diana: I'm the same age as you I don't need a babysitter.

Chris: where are you going.

Diana: I don't know I'm just going for  a walk that's all.

Chris: can I come

Diana:*sigh* fine

Chris: yay