the fight

Diana(pov)

I woke up and saw that Chris wasn't here. I was a bit curious because he didn't leave a note or text me, so I went outside. That's when I saw Chris kissing this girl outside.

Diana: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!

Chris: none of your damn business.

Diana: it's my business because I live here.

Chris: I swear if you don't leave I'll beat the shit out of you.

Diana: I won't move cause you won't do shit.

???: who is this... is this your unwanted bitchy sister.

Chris: yeah and I'm about to beat her ass julia.

Diana: let me count the amount of fucks I give one, one and a half, oh look they all flew away, maybe your damn breath scared them off bitch.

Chris came up to me and dragged me by my hair into the house.

Diana: let me go you bitch!!!

Chris: *slap* don't call me a bitch *slap* when I tell you to go inside you go *slap* don't use that language with me cause I don't play, now stay in your room till I tell you to come out.

Diana: THIS IS WHY I HATE ALL OF YOU, FUCK MY LIFE!!!!

Chris: that's not my job so go.

When Chris said that he kicked me in my stomach and walked out the door.

Chris(pov)

Why this girl always doing that she makes me beat her up all the time but this time I'm not feeling sorry, it was her fault.

Julia: did you beat your bitch.

I know this nigga didn't just call my sister a bitch. You must have done lost your friggin mind.

Chris: BITCH WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL MY SISTER.

Julia: I called her a bitch babe, you just beat her up so I called her a bitch she deserved it.

Chris: take your stank ass off of my lawn and go home cause I'm done with you .

Julia: are you breaking up with me.

Chris: bitch isn't it obvious , I don't want your ratchet ugly looking ahh face. NOW GO HOME!!!!!!

Julia: Never liked you either I just used you for the money hear that moneyyy.

Chris: don't care.

Diana(pov)

I should just kill myself , what is the point of living if I'm getting abused all the time. I said to myself while holding a knife in my hand.

Or maybe I should runaway and be a homeless person who begs for food and search the dumpster for clothes, and take a shower in the sewer.
My life is just useless.

I started to cry loudly when Chris came into the room.

Chris: what are you doing with that knife in your hand?

Diana: *crying loudly* GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME JUST END MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Chris: NO your life is perfect don't kill yourself life will never be the same without you.

Diana: you mean life will never be the same without me in your life to beat me up.

Chris: no that's not true.

Diana: yes it is look at my face and my arm.

Chris: I'm very sorry let me see it.

Diana: no you've done enough now get out.

Chris: *sigh* I'm sorry Diana I didn't mean to do it.

Diana: yeah right now GO!!

He left and closed the door behind him and I threw the knife at the door and cried myself to sleep.