at the party

I got ready and put on the outfit (above) I look very sexy in this outfit.
Wait.... What is wrong with me because I just told myself that I wouldn't forgive him but here I am now forgiving him. *sigh* he must think that I am weak.

Chris(pov)

I got dressed(I'll add the photo on the other chap) and went downstairs to wait for Diana. Why did the phone have to break the kiss we could be doing more if you know what I mean.

Chris: Diana are you ready

Diana: yeah I'm about to come downstairs now.

When she came downstairs she had on this amazing outfit. Diana got swag a lot of it. So I just stood there and stared.

Diana: what?

Chris: huh nothing I never knew that you had swag.

Diana: well, now you know. Let's go.

Chris: ok.

I took my bmw convertible and drove out. Yeah I own multiple cars and I couldn't take the Hennessey venom gt because my dad took it.

Diana(pov)

When we got to the party there was not that much cars nor people there I just hope that it isn't no booty call party or nothing dealing with drugs nor alcohol.

Diana: is this a clean party.

Chris: what do you mean.

Diana: I mean no drugs alcohol or sex.

Chris: no, one I don't do drugs and two alcohol and three booty calls. And I'm not in the mood for sex.

Diana: so you've done it before.

Chris: yeah only twice tho.

Diana: oh ok does your dad know.

Chris: no oh don't tell him.

The speakers were blasting with the song "red nose" I got in and started to dance cause I needed to loosen out the stress.

Chris: well damn couldn't wait huh?

Diana: shut up and come dance with me.

Chris held on to my waist and started to move along with my body movement and he was all up on my booty.

Austin: hey bro is this your gf.

Diana: no I'm his (gco)

Chris: yeah she is

Austin: But she just said no

Chris: Never mind that bro what do you want.

Austin: oh yeah Megan's here

Chris: WHY DID YOU INVITE HER!!!!

Austin: nigga don't be raising your voice in my house and I told you this over the phonee.

Chris: what you just call me hoe.

Diana: stop.

Austin: bitch I just called you a nigga.

Chris: I'm going to beat your ass boy.

Austin: ok then do it.

Chris threw a punch and it hit Austin smack in the nose and sent him flying backwards.

Diana: BITCHES STOP THE FUCKING FIGHTING Y'ALL ARE FIGHTING LIKE MAN THOTS SO STOP FRIEKING FIGHTING NOW!!!!!!

They both got off each other and Chris grabbed Diana's hand and went to his car and drove off home speeding......... when they got home they saw.............