forgive me please

Diana(pov)

I wonder if he has sense after you just beat me up you going to tell me life will never be the same without me. You can go to hell then life will never be the same without me.
I never left my room because I didn't want to see him.

Chris(pov)

I know that it was wrong to treat her like that but I'm sorry, I mean she is coming from the background where she got beat on everyday. So I want her to forgive me........ again.

Chris: Diana do you want me to take you to breakfast.

Diana: *no answer*

Chris: Diana did you hear what I said.

Diana: *no answer*

I went upstairs to her room and opened the door.

Diana*screams* GET OUTT!!!!!!!!!!

Chris: ok ok

Diana: damn

What's up with her but she has a nice body, she's mad at me so I will give her some time to cool off.

*later in the evening*

Diana(pov)

I don't know who he thinks I am but I'm not going to forgive him I won't.
I went downstairs so that I could get something to eat because I hadn't have anything to eat all morning.

Chris: hey your finally coming downstairs there's food on the counter that i bought for us.

Diana: I'm sorry I don't want it.

Chris: why not, who am I going to give it to?

Diana: you can give it to your girlfriend that you beat me up for.

Chris: tell me why do you hate me.

I went closer to him and cocked my head to the side and said:

Diana: umm let me go back to the first day we were alone. One, you slapped me in my face. Two, you pulled my hair and threw me towards the stairs. Three, you kicked me in my stomach. Four, you slapped me in my face again about three or four times. So I don't know why you asking why am I mad, why do you think I'm mad.

Chris: I'm sorry please forgive me

Diana: do I look like a forgive me flower to you? Hell no

Chris: just please forgive me I won't do it again.

Diana: does your ass ever get tired of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth.

Chris: what

Diana: nvm just leave me the hell alone.

Chris: fine then I'm done trying to make up with you. *lied*

Diana: I stopped that ever since last night.

Chris: just forgive me please.

Diana: no .

Chris went over to Diana and backed her up to the wall and put his hand over her head and looked deep into her eyes.

Diana: Chris what are you doing.

Chris: I'm looking at your beautiful Brown eyes.

Diana walked away and he pulled her to him by her waist and breathed onto her neck saying.

Chris: please would you forgive me I'm very sorry I have anger issues and I take it out on you because there was no one else there to take it out on.

Diana pulled away from his grip and said.

Diana: wasn't your girlfriend Julia out there and there is a so called wall that holds the house up and divides the room. But you choose to take it out on me.

Chris: I'm really sorry I really am.

Diana: just go and suck a truck because I'm not into this.

Diana went and sat in the couch and Chris went and sat beside her.

In Diana's mind: why does he keep on looking on me with his sexy greenish bluish eyes doesn't he know it makes me feel weird and I could just punch him but I can't.

Diana: would you stop looking on me

Chris: why D why

Chris went closer to Diana and looked deep into her eyes again and bit his lip.

Diana: *giggles* stop you need to stop.

Chris tickled her.

Chris: why D why

Diana: ahh stop please stop.

Chris: *giggles* you forgive me.

Diana: yes yes I do I do.

Chris: yay you forgive me, you love me don't you.

Diana: no I don't your a douche.

Chris: But a sexy douche.

Diana: hell no.

Chris: come onn just admit it. Please.

Diana: no, ok fine I love you.

Chris took her chin lightly and kissed her, and he went on top of her and still kissed her but this time she didn't break the kiss but Chris's phone broke it.

*phone convo*

Chris: what bro

Austin: bro come on your late

Chris: late for what

Austin: the party bro the party Megan is here .

Chris: can I bring someone.

Austin: yeah man hurry up.

Chris(pov)

Damn I forgot about the party but I'm gonna bring Diana as my gf.

Chris: Diana wanna go to a party

Diana: yeah when

Chris: now

Diana: ok I'll get dressed.

Chris: ok