the walk

Still Diana's(pov)

We started walking and he tried to hold my hand so I pulled it away from him.

Diana: what are you doing Chris.

Chris: nothing.

Diana*sigh* tell me about your self since as your out here with me.

Chris: well there is not much to know but, I'm 16 and my favorite color is aqua green, I don't like Jordan's an (gco)

Diana: stop right there you don't like Jordan's.

Chris: no they are just some ordinary shoes that is going to get old, dirty , and worn out some day and you still wear it on your feet.

Ashley: good point carry on.

Chris: I like Nikes and i like zedd very much his music is amazing and also Matthew koma he sounds girly but his lyrics go well with his voice.

Ashley: OMG I love zedd he's one of my favorite artists.

Chris: I would love to go to Florida Atlantic university, Princeton or Harvard university I'm a nerd so don't judge.

Diana: I won't because I'm a nerd too. I also want to go to Florida Atlantic university or Princeton , I don't know why but yeah those schools are amazing.

Chris: I don't have that much friends

Diana: *mumbling under her breath* I wonder why?

Chris: what, nevermind, the reason why I don't have that much friends is because people think of me as a stuck up rich kid who drives a porsh and a Hennessey venom gt and also they think that I will give them anything they ask for.

Diana: oh ok.

Chris: tell me something about yourself.

Diana: oo k I love aqua green, I'm a bit sassy I have quite a bit of friends, I'm British American I was born in England and raised in America.

Chris: ha you said sassy we all know you are.

Diana: I know that you guys cause it and I get it from my son of a bitch mom.

Chris: why do you hate your mom so much.

Diana: it's because she left my dad and have us struggling in life and she used to drink a lot and beat me every time she comes home, and one of her boyfriends almost raped me luckily there was a knife beside me so I stabbed him and ran outside.

Chris: oh I'm very sorry

Diana: naw it's ok

Chris then pulled me to a bench and we both sat there.

Chris: no it's not and if I knew I would have never done that to you so please forgive me because I'm sorry.

Diana: I'm sorry but I can't.

Chris then pulled my face to his next thing I now we were both kissing and he put me on his lap and he asked for an entrance and I gave in we were kissing for a good 20 minutes or more that's when I stopped the kiss.

Diana:*out of breath* why did you do that.

Chris: shh don't talk let's just go home.

Authors(pov)

How is the story so far? Comment and tell me