i love you (part 2)

Diana's(pov)

So today Chris is taking me out somewhere, I guess that it was the surprise so I got dressed wearing a blue long dress.

Chris: babe are you ready

Diana: I'm coming,I'm just putting my hair in a bun.

I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs.

Diana: I'm ready now.

Chris: you look beautiful.

Diana: thank you very much you look handsome as always.

Chris(pov)

Finally I felt like I was about to die last week cause she was just finding ways to get the surprise out of me and I almost did.

Diana(pov)

We drove for 1hour and a half when he stopped at the top of the street and blindfolded me.

Diana: I don't like this idea.

Chris: don't worry babe you'll be safe just listen to my voice.

Diana: okay.

I felt the car drive down the road, then it stopped, he got out of the car and came over the other side to take me out.

Chris: okay now walk forward.

Diana: umm, okay.

Chris: now take of the blindfold.

I took it off and my mouth went flying open.

Diana: OMG Chris why, why did you do this?

Chris: you asked for a house so I got you one.

Diana: I, I did not.

Chris: yes you did when we were at the mall you said that you wanted a house.

Diana: I was just playing

Chris: it's yours.

Diana: OMG *sobs* it's amazing.

Chris: come on let's go inside and check it out.

Diana: okay.

We went inside and my mouth was still open it had so much room and space.

Diana: babe why do I need so much space.

Chris: family members.

Diana: trust me my family members are in Jamaica and they won't want to see me.

Chris: why not

Diana: I'm pregnant at, well I'm now 18.

Chris: that's not a reason

Diana: I also didn't do college.

Chris: online school.

Diana: *sigh* you have a point. Thank you so much for the house I really appreciate it *crying*

Chris: don't cry please I want to do it because I love you.

Diana: I love you too. * kisses him.

Chris: cherry, mmm I love it.

Diana: ha lol

Chris: come let me take you home.

Chris(pov)

I took her home and she just couldn't stop smiling, I like to see her this way. When I took her home we both went on the couch, she put her head in my chest and I kissed her forehead, we watched world war z this time instead of a series.
She fell asleep half way through the movie I was about to fall asleep when there was this knock on the door.

Chris: * groans* who is it

I went to the door to see Julia.

Chris: omg what do you want

Julia: you, can I come in

Chris: bitch, I don't want nor will I ever want you, and no you can't come in, go before I call the police.

Julia: whatever it was worth a shot.

Chris: COME BACK HERE AGAIN AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CALL THE COPS AND PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU.

Diana: babee what's wrong.

Chris: Julia and her ass want to come in, I swear to God I'll kill her.

Diana: babe come on and calm down.

I went beside her and she played in my hair that was one way she calmed me down and It was working we both fell asleep on the couch until I got up and took her upstairs and trust me she wasn't light. I took my shirt off and went beside her and put my hand around her waist and fell asleep.

Authors(pov)

I'm sorry for the late update my phone was acting all bootleg and my laptop has a virus and this chap may be boring sorry writers block again. How is the entire story so far