Give me hope

In which doug gives kevin hope 

Third Person Pov 

Sadly most kids are forced to grow up quicker than they want to and realize at a young age that life isn't some big fairytale. Kevin was somebody who had been through a lot and always kept his guard up and had pretty much given up on life. He was so far gone that many believed nothing could help him. 

But soon he met doug and even though he hated him at first grew to love him. He honestly doesn't know why he didn't like doug before maybe it was him trying to cover up his feelings or he tried to convince himself so he wouldn't get to attached. Doug had been through a lot to but kept smiling. 

He believed that just because he was hurting inside didn't mean he had to show it on the outside and tried to raise peoples spirts with his bubbly personality. Once kevin realized all that doug was really going through he of course tried to help doug in any way he could and they began to bond. 

However over time they began to slowly fall in love and kevin found himself slowly being open to knew things and finally letting his guard down. Doug was somebody who was just genuinely pure and kevin liked that and swore to protect doug at all cost. "Thanks for everything" kevin says. 

"Huh?" Doug asks. "Thanks for everything you've done you really changed me for the better and opened me up to so many new things. You believed in when others believed it was already to late for me to turn things around and i didn't believe in hope but you gave me hope" Kevin says and doug smiles. 

"Your welcome kay kay and thank you. I always put a smile on my face but in reality i had been struggling for so long i was starting to give up on hope but you came in and changed everything for the better. I love you" Doug says. "I love you to baby boy don't forget that" kevin says. 

Random chapter but here ya'll go next one will be better 

Hope ya'll enjoyed