wherever you go

In which kevin makes doug feel special feeling no matter where he is (Based off the song bubbly by Colbie Caillat) 

Third Person Pov 

It was currently raining outside so the two best friends decided to stay inside. Doug was laying in bed in his best friends arms watching the rain fall on the window pane he felt bad for whoever was out in the store but was happy he was in a safe place. He felt so protected, warm and content. 

Doug loved being in his best friends arm's his best friend would hold him tightly almost as if he were protecting him. "Kay kay do you think the storm will be over soon?" Doug asks looking out the window again. "I have a feeling that storm isn't stopping anytime soon but i'm fine with that" Kevin says. 

"Why?" Doug asks. "Cause i get to spend more time with you" Kevin says before kissing doug's forehead. Doug found himself feeling that weird feeling where he would be all flustered and not know what to say. Later on kevin had to go out and run some errands and the rain had started to slow down. 

He got up and doug frowned slightly. "Where you going?" Doug asks. "I gotta go run some errands baby boy but i promise i'll be back" Kevin says and doug nods. Kevin walked over and tucked his friend into his bed as if he were a baby before kissing his cheek and doug felt his cheeks heat up. 

"Ok see you when you get back" Doug says and kevin chuckles before pecking his friend on the mouth shocking doug he had never done that before. Doug knew wherever kevin went he would stay make him feel these special feelings. Doug would be at home thinking about him while smiling. 

So kevin could take his time wherever he went because no matter where he was doug was still under his spell. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed