Out my mind

In which Doug can't get Kevin out of his head

Third person Pov

Doug looked over at his kitchen table and imagined Kevin being there. He would be sitting in the chair at the end of the table and be writing lyrics in his notebook with a concentrated expression wanting the song to be perfect.

Doug would always use that moment to admire Kevin's features his baby boy truly was beautiful. He hated how he had to mess everything up simply because he couldn't step up to the plate he hated to admit it but he was scared.

Their both so young and he hadn't ever felt this way towards anybody before. Kevin had him stuck and he hated it. He hated that Kevin's smile made his heart skip a beat and that a smile makes its way onto his face when Kevin entered the room.

He had tried calling Kevin but would get no response  and all his messages would be left on read. He had been stalking all Kevin's social medias and had seen him on his story just doing little things like dropping snippets.

Doug later on that day went over to Kevin's house ready to talk. He couldn't get Kevin out of his head and figured the best way to fix the problem would be to see him in person. Doug knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

Kevin opened the door and then frowned once he saw Doug standing there. "What do you want?" Kevin asks. Doug started at Kevin who looked beautiful in this moment but then again he always liked beautiful to him.

"I miss you baby boy I swear I can't get you out of my mind and I hate that your ignoring me. I know hurt you and I'm sorry but I was so scared I've never felt this way towards anyone before" doug says making Kevin's face soften.

"I love you Kay kay and I promise i won't ever let you down again" doug says earning a smile from the other male. "I love you to dougz" Kevin says before grabbing Doug's shirt and kissing him sweetly and doug smiled into it before grabbing Kevin's waist.

Ending this book after two more chapters

Hope ya'll enjoyed