It's you

In which for as long as doug can remember it's always been kevin (Based off the song by Ali Gatie)    

Third Person Pov 

Doug had felt very depressed and of course kevin was the one who dropped everything to come over and check on him. For as long as he can remember it has always been kevin who was there for him. Doug was one of those people who didn't trust easily but he trusted kevin more than anyone. 

Kevin was the one who did literally everything for him and he knows kevin wouldn't ever do anything to hurt him at least not on purpose and when he does something he always does everything he can to get his best friends forgiveness. Doug has met a lot of people but none of them come close to kevin. 

Doug knows if he's ever gonna fall in love it would be kevin. It was the only outcome that made sense and doug prays if it ever does get to that point kevin won't end up breaking his heart he had already been broken plenty of times before. He was honestly scared to fall in love thinking it was dangerous. 

But if it would be with kevin he would most definitely try. Doug was the only person who knew about his past so he hopes that if kevin didn't think they were right for each other he would be honest and not break him like the others. Kevin is the one he trusts, loves and will always want no matter what. 

"It's you who's always here thanks" Doug says before a sweet kiss was placed on his cheek. "No need to thank me baby boy i have to be here" Kevin says before grabbing his friends chin gently and leaving a few more kisses on his friends face. Doug smiled and found his face heating up a little. 

That moment was when he knew kevin was the one and it was him all these years. All these years he had been slowly falling for his best friend. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed