Aint no love

In which Doug hates love (I wanted to give y'all a top Doug chapter there have been so many chapters and I'm like 'why haven't I written this yet?')

Third person Pov

Doug was one of those people who didn't do relationships. If you saw him 'boo'd up' with anyone the two weren't official and he was honestly just trying to smash. He always said 'ain't no love' he didn't believe love existed.

Well that was until he started catching feelings for his best friend. At first Doug blamed it on being high but then the feelings continued once it wore off. Doug rested his head on his hand and began to smile thinking about Kevin's smile.

He had it bad and he hated that. He hated love with a passion because it made people weak. But he started experiencing the 'symptoms' such as the heart skipping beats an sometimes beating so fast it could jump out.

His breath hitching whenever Kevin's hand brushed against his own, him smiling after Kevin's name and feeling a spark whenever they looked each other in the eyes. Doug then thought about how beautiful Kevin's eyes were.

Doug groaned in defeat there was no way around this. He was without a doubt in love with his best friend. Doug knew what he had to and that was push his feelings of hate to the side and accept that he was in a love spell.

He had been hit by cupids arrow and the first thing he saw was his favorite person in the entire world. Later that day they were hanging out snd doug stared at Kevin the whole time studying and admiring his features.

"So how'd it go?" Kevin asks. "Huh?" Doug asks. "How'd it go with charlotte?" Kevin asks referring to the girl Doug linked with two days ago. "Oh same as usual ain't no love" Doug says and Kevin nods.

"I can't wait for the day you fall in love and start acting all stupid. Your heart will be racing and you'll be all in your head trying to figure things out" Kevin says with a laugh and Doug say there straight faced.

Doug had already experienced this and doug couldn't help but laugh due to his friend being unaware of him being the one he fell for. 'So much for ain't no love' Doug thinks to himself.

Hope ya'll enjoyed