Take advantage

In which Kevin falls in love with Doug after using him WARNING intersex and btw gave this idea to onlyjessienever  so be sure to check out their book

Third person Pov

Kevin and Doug have been best friends for as long as they can remember and overtime Doug began to catch feelings for his best friend. He knows the whole falling in love with your best friend is cliche but he couldn't help himself. Kevin was everything he wanted and more.

Kevin was his protector, his light that led him out of the darkness but he didn't want to ruin their friendship little did he know Kevin had been caught wind of his best friends feelings. Even a blind person could see the way Doug's eyes lit up at the little things Kevin did.

Kevin often used Doug's love and loyalty to his advantage. Doug did some of the most outrageous things for Kevin because he knows Kevin wouldn't try to hurt him. Doug did everything for kevin wanting him to be happy even letting kevin take his virginity.

Kevin was the only one who knew his secret and always made him feel good about it since he always felt like a weird for being born different. Even though it seemed like Kevin was only using the other male he genuinely loved him to honestly more than he should.

"You so beautiful baby boy" Kevin says to Doug who was sitting in his lap. "T-thanks" Doug says with his face heating up. Even though it felt like Kevin was taking advantage he wouldn't ever have Doug do anything that would harm him and didn't ever pressure Doug into doing anything.

Before they slept together he of course made sure Doug was alright and Doug honestly didn't want anybody else to take it. Kevin then began to study Doug's features taking advantage of the moment of silence. "I love you" Kevin says and doug felt his heart skip a beat.

They said it all the time but this time it felt different but doug shook the feeling off. "I love you to Kay kay" doug says with a shy smile making Kevin let out a chuckle his best friend really was adorable.

Hope ya'll enjoyed