Pop out

In which kevin leaves doug with his bottom up and face down (based off kay flock song pop out and polo g song pop out)

Third Person Pov 

"So you don't like this?" Kevin asks using his gun to caress doug's side before he used his other hand to grab doug's waist and pull him close. "You know i do but we can't" Doug says before turning around so he could face kevin. The two stared each other deep in the eyes standing in a dark room. 

The tension was thick and the only thing on their minds right now was going over to the bed and putting it to use. Kevin and doug were opps that much was known they had hated each other their whole lives and made it their mission in life to destroy the other. The were always at war with each other. 

The two had fought, argued and done so much more. Then one night kevin got the bright idea to pop out at doug's part that he had announced on social media he was having. Kevin pulled away but the thing is he wasn't exactly sober. He could still function a little but his mind was still scrambled. 

He had bumped into doug who was clearly wasted and the two ended up letting out all the sexual tension that had been building up over the years. Kevin had even left doug with his back arched butt in the air and face pressed down into the mattress. Doug still remembers waking up feeling sore. 

The two then after that continued to mess around on the low and whenever doug had a party you best believe kevin was gonna pop out. However doug was saying they couldn't do this anymore which led them here. Kevin then grabbed doug's chin while staring deep into his beautiful eyes. 

Kevin then pressed his lips against doug's things quickly getting heated. Doug wrapped his arms around kevin's neck and kevin's hands moved down to doug's waist. Before doug knew it he was being picked up and slammed down onto the bed. Kevin then pinned doug's arms to bed kissing him hungrily. 

For the rest of their time together they did what they usually did. Doug arched his back just like kevin told him to before he was being pounded and his face was being slammed down into the mattress. However once they were done instead of kevin leaving he stayed and pulled doug into his arms. 

Doug was laying on top of kevin with one of his hands on kevin's chest while the other rest on the bed and kevin's arms wrapped around doug's waist. Doug smiled as kevin kissed his head a couple of times. Once doug had fallen asleep kevin stared down at him lovingly. "I love you baby boy" kevin says almost like a whisper. 

Little did he know doug had heard it and his heart had skipped a beat before he went back to sleep. Kevin doesn't regret popping out at doug's party. 

Used a little music of his song and the polo g song cause why not 

Hope ya'll enjoyed