Memorized (pt 2)

In which kevin memorizes every little thing (WARNING intersex)

Third Person Pov 

Doug wrapped his legs around kevin's waist and his arms around kevin's neck holding him tightly as he moaned loudly loving the way he was being handled. "You so pretty baby boy" Kevin whispers in doug's ear followed by a groan. Kevin had been in love with doug for as long as he can remember. 

He doesn't know when it exactly started he just knew that from the moment they had met doug had stolen his heart. He memorized every little thing so he could always have a memory of doug and the things he loved about him. He loved doug's light skin that he would cover in marks as a way to claim him. 

He loved doug's eyes that could make him do anything. He loved doug's lips that looked so pretty when they were pouted, looked so pretty when they were wrapped around his length and were what let out the sweetest moans that drove kevin crazy. He loved doug's smile that stole his heart. 

He loved doug's personality he could light up a room and even with everything he was going through did everything in his power to make sure others were happy. He loved doug's heart that was pure and doug promised would always belong to him. Kevin pressed his lips against doug's kissing him sweetly. 

Doug kissed back all while kevin made deep thrusts into him. Doug pulled away and let out whimpers and moans that kevin loved. "I love you" Kevin says while staring deep into doug's eyes. Doug said it back the best he could before kevin made rough thrusts into him hitting his spot. 

Then doug came with a loud whimper and kevin wrapped his arms around doug tightly as he came inside of him. Doug let out a gasp and his body began to shiver another thing kevin loved and would always remember about doug. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed