Chapter 2

When I took a nap, it went by longer than I expected. The light that shined through my eyelids revealing a warm light red slowly dimmed into darkness overtime.

My slumber was peaceful, but at the same time it felt... empty. Like I dreamed about nothing at all. Meanwhile, the warmth of day ceased into the cool darkness of night.

I woke up and I was about to yawn. But before I could yawn, I saw someone laying right beside me.

I screamed and backed myself away until I fell off of the bed head first

I screamed and backed myself away until I fell off of the bed head first. I quickly got up and faced the cute-I mean peculiar looking girl! Yeah, that part..

"H-hey! why are you in my bed?! Also who are you?!" I pointed at her accusingly. "O-oh, I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm Luni. Luni Artemis. I'm also one of your roommates." She introduced herself.

"I-I see.. I'm Silver Tenku." I introduced myself as well. "So you're a dragon blood too.. right?" I asked. "Yes I am. And I can't help but notice that you're also a dragon blood." Luni responded. I nodded acting nonchalant.

"What type of dragon blood are you?" Luni asked curiously. "Oh, I'm an ice dragon blood. What about you?" I raised an eyebrow, awaiting her answer.

"I-I'm actually a moon dragon blood.." Luni admitted shyly. "NO WAY! Not only are you rare, but you're basically a primordial myth!" I exclaimed.

"Hehe, someone's excited they found a new friend." I heard a female voice coming from across the room. It was Faria. She smiled walking towards us while wearing Lucian's jacket, but still had on her own skirt.

Lucian wasn't far behind. The only difference about him was that he had on a dark blue buttoned up shirt and a newly put on belt. His expression was dark, but keen on me.

"Oh and in case you haven't noticed, Lucian's a water dragon." Faria inputted. "Believe me, she literally knows from experience..." Luni whispered. What I thought was... very unholy.

Faria giggled, almost as if she heard that. "Well, what are you two waiting for? It's time to get to class." Lucian ushered. "Oh yeah-wait.. don't we need our school supplies?" I asked, feeling clueless.

Everyone just bursted into laughter. I hadn't the foggiest idea about what was so funny. "Just shut up and come on. We're gonna be late thanks to sleepyhead." Faria laid her eyes on me.

I felt targeted, but I wasn't surprised. Me and Luni wasted no time and walked with Faria and Lucian to class. On our way out of the dorm building, we came across a squabble.

Two earth dragon boys were harassing a dragon blood boy right outside of the entrance. I walked closer to get a better look, but noticed that one of dragons attempted to slap him.

"Woah! He-!" I tried to stop them, but apparently I didn't have to. The dragon blood quickly grabbed the bully's hand and slammed them on the ground with no effort.