Chapter 15

I woke up in the middle of the school courtyard, surrounded by seven random dragon bloods. Two of them happened to be Chalk and Luni.

I tried to call out their names, but they didn't respond. Instead, Chalk's body disintegrated into an orb of Grey light, and rushed straight into my chest. I felt a great deal of pain so horrid that my scream wouldn't have even been deemed audible.

I woke up on my bed once again, jumping from the nightmare I just had. It felt so real... the pain felt so real. I looked around me and saw that Luni was laying on my lap, and Leo, Lucian, and Faria were just about to wake us up.

"Oh look, you guys are awake now." Leo said. "Ugh.. yeah..." I rubbed my chest, hoping that the pain I felt wasn't actually real. "What's wrong Silvy?" Luni gave me a solemn look.

"N-nothing.. I'm okay. You guys ready to go to school?" I asked. "We've been ready. We just waited for you sleepy ass to snap out of whatever wet dream you were having so that we could go." Faria said with a smart tone.

"Oh haha very funny. Let's just hurry up and go." I muttered as me and Luni got off the bed and changed clothes. Once we did that, we all left the room and made our way to class.

The entire time we walked down the hall, and flew to class, I couldn't help but think about that dream. Chalk had been gone for almost a full week now, and the body had gotten up to 20.

The investigation team had also arrived to the academy three days ago. Other than a pile of human bodies and the evidence we've already found, they picked up on traces of Chalk's whereabouts. Downside? Those that reported the traces were killed off a day later.

But before I could think about it any further, we had already descended down to Mr. Mage's class. "Hello students. Everyone had a good sleep?" Mr. Mage asked us. We all said yes nervously, but then I noticed how everyone else was already here except for Mrs. Maia.

"Uh, excuse me sir.. but where is Mrs. Maia?" I asked curiously. "Oh her? Let's just say that she may need a break from walking... at least for a day or two." Mr. Mage winked. I already knew what happened.

"Anywho, since one of the big 5 is on the run, the rest of you will be competing for the empty spot. Soooo chop chop class!" Mr. Mage clapped. "Okay then. It's about time I can prove my strength to everyone here." Lucian commented.

"As if, Lele's got this in the bag." Leo countered. "We'll see what happens in the battlefield." I finished for the opposing two as Lele, Lucian, and Ruby walked towards the center of the field, prepared to throw down.

"Alright. Ready? Set. Fight!" Mage started the fight. Ruby summoned a huge wave of spikes to pop out of the ground, rushing at both Lele and Lucian.

Lucian pulled back his hand, and swung it like a karate chop, causing a sharp wave of water to cut the spikes down. Lele on the other jumped over the leftover spikes, descending towards Ruby with a lightning charged punch.

Ruby's hand turned into that of metal, and they both punched eachother's fist. A shockwave of lightning had spread across the field. Lele flipped over her and they started throwing hands, unaware of Lucian ascending to the sky.

Lucian put his hand up in the air, and gathered water of top of him. Forming the water into a giant spiralling sphere. This went on for quite some time until the shadow of the giant water ball covered both Lele and Ruby.

By the time they noticed, Lucian threw his attack straight at them. Lele, wasn't gonna let this happen. So she charged a high amount of electricity in both of her hands and flew towards the ball.

"Raikiri!!" Lele yelled as she pushed back against Lucian's giant liquified creation. Lightning and water ran amok as the clash continued. Ruby wasn't idle though. She pulled a backstabbing move, and threw a Boulder at Lele.

This pushed Lele into the big rapidly spiraling water sphere, making Lele sustain multiple cuts and getting sucked into it before the ball exploded into nothing but regular water.

Lele fell to the ground, but she still wasn't out. Lucian knew that she was gonna be a nuisance though. So while she was down, Lucian was about to spew water at her.

But ruby spewed magma at Lucian before he could do so. Lucian staggered as the magma hit his arm. Quick to action, Lucian spewed water at the magma, cooling it down into solid form quicker. Then Lucian ripped the newly formed rock off of him, along with pieces of his skin as well.

Luckily, that scar was gone in a quick second thanks to his regenerative abilities, but Ruby had enough time to come from above and punch Lucian right on top of the head, knocking him down with a loud 'BOOM'.

A big crater was shown as Lucian layer flat on the ground for a moment. Before he could even get up though, the earth molded into mud and grabbed him, keeping him in place.

"N-no... No I can't lose! I don't want to lose!!" Lucian yelled. The earth quaked for a few seconds, before a huge hurricane of water bursted from under him.

The water not only tore the nearly hardened mud off of him, but it also took the form of a dragon as it swallowed Ruby into the water. Lucian swam up to Ruby at top speed, and clawed her multiple times in a flash.

Once Ruby lost consciousness, he forced her out of the watery structure and let her fall to the ground. I could tell that Lucian's pride in himself increased, but it wasn't over yet.

After Ruby fell, a huge burst of lightning struck Lele. "LUCIAN!!" Lele yelled as her sclera turned black, and her entire body lit up with static. "Come down here and face me!" Her voice echoed.

Lucian took all of the water that he had just summoned, and used it to cover his body, preparing him for what's to come. Lucian flew down at Lele, ready for the final clash.

Lele leaped up towards Lucian as traces of her electrifying energy were left behind. At the speed of sound, they both rushed towards each other. Their clash caused a calamity of water and Lightning to run amok.

What actually happened in the middle of it was was a mystery to me since our eyes got blinded by a light. Once the light cleared, an unconscious Lele fell from the sky. Leo quickly flew to her and caught her before she reached the ground.

The one who stood up top was a smiling Lucian, who's water armor was almost completely blown off. "And we have a winner! Lucian Aqua!" Mr. Mage congratulated.

"Hey Lucian!" I called out to him, getting his attention. "Welcome to the big 5." I gave him a thumbs up, genuinely feeling happy for him. I saw Lucian scoff, and reply with a thumbs up as well.