Chapter 14

Me and Ruby ran through the dorm halls as quickly as we could. Everyone looked at us either weirdly, or afraid. Is had no time to focus on them, we needed the Principal to know about what was witnessed to us.

Finally, we exited the dorms and took to the skies. A moment later while we were flying to the Principal's office at top speed, I saw the school forest was actively smoking.

I took this as a major sign to see if the others had found the breach, or if what I was seeing happened to be the location of said breach itself. "Ruby, I need you to go and fly to the Principal's office as fast as you can. I need to go and see if we found our culprits." I told her.

"B-but I-" "Now isn't the time to stutter okay!! We need to act now!" I ushered. "Uh y-yes sir!" Ruby quickly flew towards the Principal's office, and like the icy black flash I was, I zoomed to the school's forest where the smoke turned into a firey area.

I grew near more and more with every passing second, not caring about anything else that could've caught my attention. Once I made it, I saw that the gang was fighting off human wizards that had black cloaks on with a star on their back.

Eager to help my friends clear away the stupid pests for a species. I dived down and got ready to unleash a nasty ice attack. As soon as my hands touched the ground, the ground became a slipper cold landscape that I was able to command.

I made ice spikes pop out of the ground, aiming them all at the humans. Some of them dodged, but others attacked with their wands and got killed. One as even stupid enough to run up on me with a damn sword.

So I smacked that sword out of his hand, grabbed his face, spun him around like a rapid carousel, and slammed his body on a newly made conjunction of ice spikes. His body split into nothing but flesh and liquid blood.

"F*ckin nice one." Lucian said after blasting some humans away with spewed water. I looked at the rest of the humans, they immediately back away. "Oh no the f*ck you don't!" Leo came out of nowhere and landed right in the middle of the crowd of humans.

"Hello my inferior Nirults. You are just in time for the light show to start!" Leo released a blue inferno from his body, blowing almost every one of the humans away. Some of them on the other hand summoned Force fields before the fire could get to them.

Lele didn't let that slide. So as soon as the inferno dies down, Lele flashed towards the few humans that were still standing, and sliced their heads off with a concentrated lightning blade.

Only one human managed to survive with his head still intact. She tried to run away. "Oh hell no! Where you think you going hoe ass Nirult!" Leo pounced onto the running human, ready to turn her into charred human in a second.

"Wait! Don't kill her yet, we can still use her for answers!" Lucian exclaimed. "Hm, fair enough." Leo grabbed the human off her feet by her neck, and showed her to us after he dropped her weak and frail body.

"Alright, now first question: who are you?" Lele asked, shaking the blood off her hands. "Hey, she asked you a question!" Leo ignited his hand as a threat. "Number 18" the human squeaked.

"What..?" I raised an eyebrow. "We have numbers for names granted by our master... I'm number 18." She replied. "I see... now who do you work for?" I asked sternly.

"We work for the man of the old times. The Hunter of the 8 keys." The human answered. "Hm, and what are these 8 keys?" Leo kept his flame ignited. "Our master hasn't exposed that information to us yet."

Leo grunted, giving her a vicious look of malice. "Fine. Then why are you killing us..?" Leo demanded answers. "It's not us who kill you ourselves, but someone else within the school walls betray your kind." The human answered with shaky fear in her voice.

The entire gang was shocked to hear what she just said. "So that means... we have a traitor in our midst?" I asked her another question. Next thing I knew, her eyes turned into a blank white.

Her voice turned into that of a mature monotone man. "I'm sorry, but I think you'll be able to figure that part out on your own little ones." She smiled psychotically.

"What the-" "Oh and by the way, this was all a trap." She intercepted before getting her head chopped off by Leo. "Leo! We could've gotten more answers out of her!" Faria yelled.

"She was getting on my nerves!" Leo argued. Then a loud 'crash' was heard in the distance, a little bit closer to the school. "Oh my gosh what now... more humans?!" Leo bolted to the sound, and we followed along.

We arrived to a large rocky domain with a gaping hole at its side. "Wait.. isn't this the Principal's detention domain?" I asked. "Yeah... so that means..." Luni paused. "Chalk escaped." Lucian finished.