Chapter 22

Shawn was aware that the fire balls weren't gonna work on Mr. Mage, so he started moving his hands all weird again, and he summoned a lightning bolt from above to strike him.

Mr. Mage on the other hand dodged it with almost no effort, and launched at Shawn with a strong amount of wind collected around his arm and hand.

Shawn quickly clapped his hands, and his limbs shifted into a metallic black. What's more, Shawn grabbed Mr. Mage by his hands without taking any damage, and attempted to throw him.

Mr. Mage used the wind to his advantage to stay afloat while keeping a firm grip onto Shawn, and picked him up, spun him around, and threw him at the ground. Shawn landed on all for limbs, but Mr. Mage proceeded to use the earth to try and suck him in.

Shawn forced his leg out of the newly softened soil, and soared up to the sky. Shawn started moving his hands all weird again, and green and red lightning surged throughout his body.

Shawn blasted lightning at Mr. Mage, but Mr. Mage caused the wind to rage around his body to redirect the lightning as he zoomed after him. Mr. Mage shot air out of his fingers like a gun as he chased him, while Shawn kept blasting lightning.

Luni and Skyla on the other hand were going at it pretty wild when it came to hand to hand combat. It looked like no one was winning, but no one was losing either.

Until Skyla caught one of Luni's punches, and used her other hand to blast her away with a dark energy. Luni, although blown away, still landed on her feet and rushed back at Skyla who also zoomed towards her.

They attempted to punch each other, but their fists collided instead. The pressure that was unleashed from the two was so powerful that the ground started to split between the two.

In a matter of seconds, their speed increases so fast that I could barely see who landed the most blows. What I did see at the last moment was Luni punching Skyla in face, knocking her back a few meters.

Luni stretched out her hand towards Skyla and miraculously pulled her back towards her. Then at a point blank range, she was about to shoot a moon beam out of her hands, but Skyla breathed what looked to be black fire straight at her face.

Luni enclosed her face with moon energy as she staggered away to heal herself from the black flames. Once she did that, Skyla had enough time to kick Luni in the stomach to the point she was off her feet, and tackle her midair.

Skyla threw Luni upwards higher in the air, and made multiple huge glacier pillars pop up out of the ground and moved towards Luni . Luckily, Luni had enough time to recoil, and blasted them all away with an invisible force of destruction.

"Hm, so it seems like you know how to use your power too huh... very well." Skyla's body was almost fully shrouded in darkness by the time she charged at Luni with another punched lined up.

Luni caught her punch, but she barely did so in time. The two proceeded to soar and zoom around the blood moon lit sky, trying to make one or the other either fall, or die.

 The two proceeded to soar and zoom around the blood moon lit sky, trying to make one or the other either fall, or die

Mr. Mage and Shawn weren't even soaring around at this point. Shawn had managed to somehow force the ground below them to form into a giant hand to grab a hold of Mr. Mage.

Mr. Mage seized control of the giant earthly hand, and exploded it before it even had the chance to touch him. Shawn saw that Mr. Mage didn't have his eyes on him though, so he started doing the hand thing again, and dashed at him.

Mr. Mage saw this, and nonchalantly moved his hand, throwing Shawn towards a different trajectory. Then all of a sudden, glowing red chains appeared around Shawn and Mr. Mage, catching Shawn before he went any farther.

From my point of view, I saw a red bubble appear around the two at the same time those chains did from the inside. Mr. Mage was trapped. Mr. Mage tried to use the earth from below to break him out from the outside, but there was no avail.

"It's no use..." Shawn waved his hand, and the chains started chasing Mr. Mage. He started flying and dodging for the first few moments, but eventually the chains had him by the limbs.

"Gagh! Damn you!" Mr. Mage glared at Shawn who proceeded to hover closer to him. "No matter how much you may struggle, you can't-" Shawn's monologue was interrupted by his sudden difficulty to breath.

"What's wrong? I thought you were gonna your villain monologue or some sh*t" Mr. Mage started breaking out of chains once the glow dimmed, and the outer red bubble began to cease.

"This is for tricking my wife!!" Mr. Mage gathered a crazy amount of compressed and pressurized wind around his hand, and punched him so hard, I heard the air make a 'SNAP' sound before Shawn fell to the ground with a 'BANG'.

A crater was made present from the impact, interfering with the ground's crack made by Luni and Skyla's clash. Shawn got back up, but his head dripped with blood. He was barely able to stand normally.

Then I'm the blink of an eye, Mr. Mage made the ground beneath him turn muddy, to grab Shawn from underneath and enclose his entire body. "I know for sure I won't be missing you..." Mr. Mage said as he spewed lava at Shawn who had been trapped in his now dry mud trap.

Shawn did nothing but smile, and laugh as he looked towards the blast. "This can't hold me." Shawn broke out of the trap with ease. "You fool!" Shawn punched Mr. Mage's lava blast with his metallic black fist as he soared towards Mr. Mage.

Having the element of surprise, Shawn punched Mr. Mage in the jaw, and kicked him to the ground. While that happened, Luni saw that Shawn rushed at Mr. Mage to finish what he had started.

"Mr. Mage!!" Luni tried to fly over to him to give him a hand, but Skyla summoned a huge hand made of darkness from her back, and grabbed Luni before she could reach him.

"Luni!!" Mr. Mage yelled as he formed a metal structure around him to protect him from Shawn, which was successfully done. Luni on the other hand tried to blast away Skyla's newly done attack, but the darkness always came back under a full second.

Despite the Skyla's darkness being weakened by Luni's moon based light, Skyla used her darkness expand around Luni. "Oh and just so you know, your little boyfriend might be next after I'm done toying with him." Skyla sneered.

By that time, Skyla had fully enclosed Luni into a sphere of pitch black darkness. Shawn saw this, and smiled with a wicked grin, just to get punched away by Mr. Mage who no longer had any wounds.

Before Mr. Mage continued any further, he looked at the floating ball of darkness that his wife had created. "Luni..." Mr. Mage's expression showed shock with a hint despair.

A short moment of silence passed quickly once the darkness had gotten blown away by a bright shine of light. The light was so bright that I couldn't even see clearly.

"H-huh?! What is this power?!!" Skyla blocked her face from the light, not wanting to blind. Despite the recoil I was facing from the light, I looked towards the source where Luni was previously. What I ended up seeing... was a Luni blanketed with newfound power, and a newfound fashion.

"Sorry for what's about to happen next, but the only one who gets to have fun with my man is me!!" Luni exclaimed as her power surged mercilessly