004. bébe

004.

bébe

AGENT ALVAREZ - AGENT HALSTEAD

"Be kind." she reminded him for the 100th time causing him to again roll his eyes. "I saw that," Atalia warned before continuing, "and when you have a headache, don't come running to me." she spoke knowing damn well he would be complaining by the next hour. "Fine. Fine. I'll be kind. I'll not roll my eyes or act judgy. Happy?" Jay asked; throwing his hands in the air. "Very but are you sure you didn't forget anything bébe." Atalia spoke. "I- God! Fine, I will also not embarrass you, okay!" he grunted; scrunching up his nose. "Love you tooooo." she sang as pulled him forward with her, interlocking their hands. A smile crept up on Jay's face as he stared at her with a look of adoration.

Out of the corner, her eyes flew to Jay's hand that was coming too close, very close to her cheeks. "NO!" she screamed as she tried to dash out of their interlocked hands. "Please don't." she begged as he grinned mischievously at her. He tilted his head; his left hand securing her body closer to his. She trembled under his cold hands as she desperately tried to run away from him. "Aren't you a detective?" Jay asked; cockily to which Atalia raised her eyebrows; daring him to say something. "You know what, I'll prefer the not detective Atalia right now." he mumbled; knowing damn well she would kick his ass.

Fine, he thought as he went back to his first plan. She screeched when his cold hands touched her cheeks; instantly turning them red as he slowly pulled them. "You're so cute!" Jay spoke; admiring her somehow making her cheeks turn even redder. She stood there in his arms; his hand holding her still and the other one on her cheeks. Even though she wanted to curse at him, she couldn't. Not when she was grinning like a fool.

"Now who's embarrassing me?" he asked as he signaled his hand to the crowd of people watching them. Atalia let out a embarrassed scream as she hid her face in his arms but upon hearing Jay laugh, she pulled her head up and stared at him with doe eyes before unlocking her hand from his and began repeatedly hitting him with her gloved hand which only intensified his laughs.  

a/n : i'm not satisfied with this o might publish chapter 5 later!

xoxo,

Mar