4. Mistake

"Sorry" I apologize breaking eye contact with Rafe. He immediately snapped out of whatever he was in because his gaze wasn't soft anymore it was full of anger again.

"This diary. Hey, no bullshit. Don't bullshit me. Okay? Do you have it? Ave" Rafe pants waiting for me to answer. I finally looked up into his eyes "no"

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

While Avery was kidnapped with her enemy Rafe Cameron, her friends have been trying to find a way to break her out of there.

I saw Rafe a blanket and pillow down on the floor to sleep tonight, but I couldn't let him sleep on the hard floor. Even though he did messed up things to me and the pouges I'm not a total bitch.

"Rafe, you can sleep up here with me. We can just keep our distance" I tell him which his gaze softened again.

"Are you sure?" Rafe asks which I nod send him a smile which he gave a smile back. He made his way to the other side of the bed laying down. Looking at the ceiling before Turing to me.

"Avery, why are you being nice after all the things I did?" He asks which caught me off guard.

"Well, I know you go through stuff with your dad, and how you were only doing those things to impress him and be his favorite" I say forgetting all the shit he put me and the pouges through.

I then lay down and turned my head so i was facing Rafe since I felt his gaze on me. I took in all his features, his blue eyes, his mouth, face shape. My thoughts were cut off short when I felt Rafes lips against mine.

I kissed back but immediately stopped, remembering I couldn't do this to JJ. I faced the other way, and tried to fall asleep.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

I slowly opened my eyes feeling the light in my face. I walked over to the window and started knocking on it trying to get one of the guards attention. "Hey! Hey! I need to talk to Mr. Singh. Hey, go get Mr. Singh" I whisper trying to not wake Rafe but also trying to get the guard to understand me.

"What are you doing?" I hear Rafe ask standing up. I looked back at the guard so fast "hey, you! I need to talk to Mr, Singh" i say more loud.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Hey what the hell are you doing?" Rafe asks standing in front of me

I scoffed then rolled my eyes "like I owe you an explanation" I walk past him to go to the bedroom door.

"Think for a second! Ave, what are you doing? Think about last night" Rafe asks pure confusion running through his words

"Last night was a mistake" I whisper yell before banging on the door "hello? I need to talk to Mr. Singh"

"Hey! What are you doing" Rafe asks again this time walking over to me

"Don't talk to me" I continue to bang trying to get someone's attention.

Rafe then stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets "you're lying about this diary thing. You know where it is"

"No, I don't" I cross my arms walking back to the window

"You don't? Okay! I wouldn't tell me either. But he's never gonna believe we don't know something, all right? Singh killed that-" Rafe says grabbing my arm

"Hey! Don't fucking touch me" I pant tears threating to come out my eyes. "Look around, Ave. I'm the only friend you got" I shake my in annoyance. Did Rafe just say friend?

All that was running through Averys mind was JJ and how she betrayed him. She just wanted JJ holding her in his arms.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡