14. Fail

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

       A GUY yelling had interrupted them causing JJ and Avery to run into the truck. Cleo, Kiara and Pope were already in the back seat so JJ had to squish in as Avery sat on his lap. They didn't even care because they didn't even notice.

"Oh shit, they definitely called it in" Topper says panicking of this ruining his reputation.

"Top, Top! Turn here!" JJ yells as he wrapped an arm around Averys waist so when he leaned forward she wouldn't fall "turn here" the blonde yells again this time touching Topper.

"Don't touch... don't touch the driver, man" Topper yells back. Avery, could sense the panic he was in. The streetlights shining on his face showing the sweat.

JJ leaned forwards more trying to get to the wheel but not being able to since Avery was on his lap so instead he tried to move Toppers hand but it getting smacked by Sarah "stop. He said don't touch the driver"

"It's a liability" Topper says panicking even more

"Then go faster" Cleo yells. Avery, and Kiara were tired of all the yelling. Thats all you heard. It was driving them insane.

"If I got faster, that's gonna draw attention" Topper says stating facts.

JJ tried to get to the wheel one more time but this time Avery moved his hand "stop, touching him and stop moving so much. I keep hitting my head on the seat" the brunette yells

"Right sorry" JJ apologizes as he leaned back into the seat.

"Go faster"

"Press on the medal"

"You're going 65, DRIVE FASTER"

"All right. Screw it. Here we go" Topper exclaims as he pressed on the gas more so they were now speeding down the road.

"There you go. That's what I'm talking about" JJ yells as he looked behind them making sure no police cars were chasing them.

Out of nowhere the back of the truck flew up into the air making Avery hit her head on the roof hard. And the wooden box with the cross flew off of the back of the truck as it was being dragged so all you heard was it scratching along the concrete.

Everyone jumped out the car and ran to the cross. Pope immediately took off the lid of the box. Everyone was confused. There was no cross, there were tires "it's fake" Pope says trying to cry.

"Of course, we did. Of course, we stole a fake" JJ chuckles as he took off his hat something he did when he was mad.

"I'm sorry, Pope" Sarah says feeling bad for the boy. They all felt bad. Topper not really he was just mad they went through all that for tires. Just then they heard sirens.

"Y'all bear that? Okay, I can't be here my grandfathers a judge" Topper panics walking back to his car.

"Dog, would you relax? They're not gonna think some dude in flip-flops is a part of a robbery" JJ says making Avery let out a quiet small laugh.

They all got back into the truck and drove away.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡