9. Truth

AVERY was sitting in the couch on the top floor of boat crying

AVERY was sitting in the couch on the top floor of boat crying. She couldn't believe the blonde boy lied to her in her face.

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard the voice she didn't want to hear "Avery, can we please talk" The blonde boys says feeling sympathy for the girl.

"Fine, hurry" The brunette says making space for the blonde hair boy she loved dearly.

"I'm sorry, Avery, i swear I wasn't gonna kiss her. She just became more flirtatious with me when we were finding a way to get you. And I may like Kiara still a little bit but I'll always like you more Avery" JJ mentally cursed at himself, for not telling the brunette he loved her.

The brunette looked up into the boys eyes "I'm not gonna be that type of girl but it's either me or Kiara. If you're gonna like Kiara then I don't want you to like me, because i don't want to be your second choice"

"Ave, I want you. So I'm sorry, for flirting with Kie while you were kidnapped I-" The blonde boy began but got cut off by Avery scoffing.

"Flirting? While I was being fucking threatened you were flirting with my best friend? Fuck you jj,  you and Kie are meant to be, by the way I kissed Rafe" And with that Avery went back downstairs.

JJ couldn't believe what the brunette just said. The love of his life kissed their enemy. The blonde boy was hurt but he knew he couldn't be, they weren't even dating and he was flirting with Kie. Without thinking The blonde boy ran after the brunette.

"Avery, look, I'm sorry i don't know what else to say, expect i want us to be on good terms again"

The brunette stoped walking and turned around facing the blonde boy "i know you're sorry, and I forgive you. It's not like we're dating anyways, and I'm sorry sleeping with Rafe, it was a stupid decision and I regret it so much"

The brunette had started crying again so the blonde boy embraced her with a hug with one of his hands wrapped around the brunettes waste and the other hand to place soft circles on her check as she cried into his arms.

The brunette had eventually stopped crying and apologizing and broke their hug looking at his shirt seeing tear stains which made her laugh "sorry about that"

The blonde looked down at his wet shirt but looked back up at the brunette when he heard he laughing, something he didn't hear in days. He missed Averys laugh.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡