8. Pain

"SO this is what we're doing, huh? We're just sailing out

"SO this is what we're doing, huh? We're just sailing out. We're just gonna forget about John B? We should never have left him. We're turning back around" The blonde boy says walking over to the wheel but getting stopped by Cleo.

"No! We're all gonna get caught. What type of plan is that?"

"It's a plan to stick together, Cleo" The blonde boy fires back

"Then we are dead together" The dark skinned girl says which made the blonde boy shut up.

"She's right. W had to leave, or we'd all be zip-tied in the back of a pickup. We did the right thing" Kiara says as the brunette and Blonde girl nodded at her agreeing.

The phone they had then started ringing making everything turn their heads to Kiara who was holding the phone answering.

"Who is it?" Avery asks making her way over to Kiara

"Portis?" Kiara says in confusion until JJ Piped up "Portis? 5)-5: John B, thats definitely John B. hold on"

The blonde boy then answered the phone and started talking to John B but it kept cutting out so Sarah took the phone and started talking to him but the wifi was trash so it kept cutting out until the call ended.

"John B. No, no, John B. Kildare what the hell?" Sarah says handing the phone back to Kiara who put it back in her pockets.

"You guys think he found his father?" The dark skinned girl asks calm as ever.

"He's been missing for almost a year" Pope sighs, resting his elbows on his legs.

"Sarah, what do you think?" Kiara asks looking at the blonde girl who had so many thoughts running around in her head, and jj shouting at her was not helping.

"Sarah, we need to know, are we going back for him or are we gonna keep going"

"He said go."

"Wait, Sarah"

"Go"  and with that last word Sarah left walking to the first floor of the boat, with tears coming down her face. Avery followed after her to make the blonde girl was okay, and so did Pope and Cleo.

"Hey, Sarah are you alright?" Avery asks with a soft tone

"Yeah, just, I just hope he'll be okay" Sarah sniffles wiping away her tears.

"He'll be okay, he's John B" Cleo smiles as Pope nodded agreeing.

Cleo, Pope, Sarah and Avery was all sat on a couch talking to each other trying to make Sarah feel better. Which was working, but Sarah wouldn't admit it.

"I'ma go back upstairs, I'll be back" Avery says squeezing Sarah's hand then standing up Pope doing the same "I'll go with"

As Pope and the Brunette were walking up stairs they saw something they wished they never did. Avery couldn't believe what she saw, her heart felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces. Her eyes become glossy, then went away as tears began streaming down her face.

There was the boy she loved about to kiss her best friend. Avery, wondered if while she was being held captive, they were falling for each other.

Her thoughts were cut off short when Pope said "Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that we should probably stop for gas"

The blonde boy and Kiara turned their heads so fast to see a hurt Pope and a crying Avery.

JJ knew he messed up big time. He looked at Avery, but she wouldn't even look at him she kept her glossy eyes pinned on the floor. It crushed JJ to see Avery, his Avery like that, even though it was his fault.

JJ loved Avery, but also liked Kiara.

"Pope, Avery, I.. I..." the blonde boy stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Yeah" Pope nodded as him and Avery turned around and began walking back down the stairs.

"Pope, Avery, wait" The blonde boy called out but there was no point he crushed both of them into a million pieces already.

Avery and Pope made their way to the back of the boat and stared at the ocean.

"I'm sorry, Pope. I know how much you liked Kiara" Avery says beging to cry even more. She didn't even know why, it just kept coming out.

"Hey, it's not your fault" Pope says hugging Avery as she cried into his chest.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

"Almost to port, Bro. You guys want to fill her up? Need to get some food to" The blonde boy says looking at Pope and Avery still together looking out in the dark ocean.

"Hey, Pope, Avery, look man. I know you guys think you saw something up there. Or maybe you did see something, I don't know, but straight up, nothing actually happened" The blonde says which made Avery scoff catching both their attentions.

"I always knew you were a douche but I didn't know you were capable of lying to our faces. We fucking saw you and Kiara up there about to kiss, and you're lying to us" Avery shouts as her voice became shakey, and tears started forming in her eyes again.

Avery, hated crying but when you see the love of your life about to kiss your best friend it hurts you like hell.

"You ain't gotta lie to us" Pope says very calming unlike Avery.

"I'm not lying to you guys, Pope, Ave. okay, that's what I'm trying to tell you. We're pouges. We do not lie to each other"

"Don't fucking call me Ave. I can't, Pope I'll meet up with you in a little" Avery says before walking away. She couldn't stand to listen to JJ lie in her face anymore.

JJ kept his eyes on the brunette has she walked away on the top of the boat, with tears in her eyes. JJ regretted what he did so bad, but he can't go back in time. He had try and make the brunette the love of his life love him again.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡