6. Escape

Rafe came up with a plan so we could try and escape so we got in our positions then started 'arguing'.

"Just get away from me!" I yell at Rafe as loud as my voice can get.

"I'm tired of this shit. I'm gonna kill you, Ave!" Rafe yells back then drops a glass vase on the floor as i screamed for help. Then quickly ran into the bathroom that was in the room and layed in the bathroom making sure my shoes were showing.

"Hey, you two! What'd you do?" The guard asks Not getting an answer from me or Rafe so he walked into the bedroom.

"What is this?" I hear him saying slowly walking into the bathroom until Rafe hit the door on his face causing him to fall, as Rafe punched him and I got out the tub and grabbed the Guards gun that was now on the floor.

"Don't move. Here tie him up with this" I say pointing the gun at the guard and handing Rafe a thin blanket.

"Don't make a sound, all right?" Rafe says into the guards ear then following me out the room, and downstairs.

"Hey, hey, hey, Rafe" I repeat trying to his attention

"What?" Rafe asks stopping in front of a door breathing heavily.

"Let me see the phone" I whisper holding out my hand

"Why?" Rafe pants taking the phone out his pockets "ok, give me the gun"

I gave him the gun and took the phone out his hands then we began walking again. Rafe went to the right but I went to left where the living room was taking a picture of this painting on the wall and emailing myself it.

"Ave, what are you doing? Let's go! Come on" Rafe whisper yells in annoyance making me walk over to him.

We went out through the side door crouching down behind a bush waiting for the perfect time to run. We saw this truck thing with hay on the back part which gave me an idea.

"I got an idea. Come on, come on. They're slowing down" I tell Rafe as we're running, then jumped onto the back of the truck which there was a guy who immediately got up.

Rafe then climbed over grabbing him and punching him, then threw him over onto the concrete. There was a green tart bag so we layed under it as we came to a stop so guys can check so make sure the driver wasn't hiding anything.

I pulled the tart off of us and sitting up.

"I told you we just had to work together. All right. Listen, im headed out to my boat, okay? I can give you a ride out, drop you wherever, somewhere safe. One thing though. Look at me" Rafe says so I looked at him waiting for him to talk again.

"I know your friends are on the island and my sister. I'm not helping them. All right? I can't trust them, okay? I'll give you a ride out, not them okay?" Rafe says still out of his breath for some reason

"I just want to get off the island" I state blankly

"That's smart. You know, I never thought of you as a Pouge" Rafe chuckles

"What did you think of me as?" I ask looking away from him and enjoying the wind hit my face and the beautiful sky.

"I mean, I always like you, Ave. you're at least half kook" Rafe says still chuckling so I fake laughed as he continued to laugh like a psychopath he is.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

As we made it to our destination we hurried and jumped out the truck and I followed Rafe to his boat. Which was huge and very clean and white.

"Take your shoes off" Rafe demands as he started doing something on the boat. Rafe then got in front of the wheel looking down at me "Can you please help me with the bowline. Thank you"

I made my way over to the rope acting like I was struggling "hey, uh, I can't get it. I need help"

"Goddamn do I have to do everything?" Rafe scoffs walking towards me to help "move" he says climbing over the railing to untie the rope.

Once he got it untied I pushed him into the water then ran to the wheel and began driving away leaving him in the water yelling at me but i didn't care, I just wanted to find JJ.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡