Bonding

A/N. Reviews.

"AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED!" -WoolooSupremacy

One of my favorite tropes.

"Wonder what happened next..." -jtard1628

Not what you're thinking.

"Ooooooooo!" -PhantomFuryJP

"hey which story is RotDa? I can't figure it out bc it's abbreviated-

I also quite like this little pirate story lol" -allisonj1008

Return of the Disgraced Archangel. I'm glad you enjoy this one.

"hahaha, and then there was only 1 bed- I love it and I love this story xDD I need more" -allisonj1008

Thanks! Here you go!

"Don! DON! DOOOONNNNN!" -KryptonWrites

OOOOOO!

Sorry everyone for the delay in posting this. I know its been awhile. Won't promise that it won't happen again, because it probably will. You know I can't control myself whenever I make a new story, lol.

Chapter Eight

     "Take the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Percy said.

     "You should get the bed, you're the captain." Zoë retorted.

     "I am the captain. And as the captain, I say to take the bed."

     "But—"

     "That's an order, Miss Nightshade."

     Zoë sighed. "Fine." She grumbled before making her way to the bed. She laid down on the soft mattress and felt a breath leave her lungs. The bed was so comfortable. It had been a couple of weeks since she last slept in a bed that wasn't hanging from two posts. While she knew the reasoning behind it, the hammocks were still uncomfortable.

     Percy settled onto the floor.

     They fell asleep soon after.

LINE BREAK

     Breakfast was served in the morning in the dining pavilion. There was a long table set up in the middle with food. People were walking up with plates and grabbing whatever they wanted before sitting down at one of the numerous tables that surrounded the long table.

     Percy and Zoë grabbed some food and sat down far away from everyone else. Percy took a bite out of his apple. "So, how'd you sleep?" He asked, covering his mouth as he spoke.

     Zoë nodded. "Good. You?"

     "I slept well."

     Zoë rolled her eyes. He was obviously lying. He was already awake when she woke, and he had bags under his eyes. It was like he didn't get a wink of sleep all night.

     "What?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

     Zoë swallowed the mouthful of eggs she had put in her mouth as Percy asked his question. "You." She said simply.

     "What about me?"

     "You aren't a good liar."

     Percy scoffed. "I'm an amazing liar. How do you think I pull off my piracy?"

     "With the grace of a baboon."

     Percy choked on a bite of his apple. He cleared his throat. "And you're better?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.