How it started (Chap.1)

3RD PERSON

Shinobu Kocho. The insect pillar of the demon slayer Corps. She  was overall well liked. Mostly because of her generally calm and nice personality. And then there is Giyuu Tomioka. Almost nobody talks to him. He was very reserved. He made no friends at all during his time at the demon slayer corps. When he was first introduced to the Hashira. They all silently agreed they did not like him. 

But some people have other opinions on him. Shinobu pitied Giyuu. She felt bad he was alone all the time. So she tried- and failed to nudge him towards making friends. 

 -present day-

"Tomioka San!! Are you listening to me!? T O M I O K A- S A N." Shinobu was trying to make Tomioka talk again. "Kocho, stop it." Tomioka said in his Usual monotone voice. "Wooow. The first thing you say to me today is so rude! This is why nobody likes you!" Shinobu said in a rather childish. Offended voice. Tomioka just sighed. "I-I'm not disliked." He said. Shinobu fired back. 

"Aw. I'm sorry, you didn't realize people don't like you!" You could now almost see Giyuu with a tick mark on his forehead. He decided this wasn't worth his time and went back to being quiet. 

Then a crow appeared with a message for them "CAW CAW KOCHO SHINOBU, TOMIOKA GIYUU. MUST GO TO MOUNTAIN *insert random name* TWO DEMONS WERE SPOTTED BY A SMALL WOODEN HUT BY A LAKE. SEE OYAKATA SAMA FOR MORE DETAILS! CAW CAW!" Startled by the crow. It took a minute of silence until Shinobu said. "Well, Tomioka-san we better get going."

Tomioka just nodded. When they reached Oyakatas mansion the two little girls were waiting for them they both exclaimed at the same time "The master of the mansion has arrived." Shinobu and Giyuu got on their knees and a few moments later, Kagaya walked in. "Ah, Shinobu, Giyuu, I have called you here today to discuss your mission. It is very important that you finish it."Giyu  and Shinobu gave each other a small look of confusion. Kagaya went on "Two lower moons were spotted at mount.*insert mountain name*. They have been seen staying at a hut near by a village. You will both need to stay there for a few days until they strike." Shinobu looked at Giyuu and thought. "No way, I can't spend a few days with HIM." Shinobu could feel a small blush forming on her cheeks. "UGH, why am I like this!" "You two have to stay at the village. I have already set up a hotel room for the both of you." Giyuu let out a sigh of relief. He didn't feel like spending money. Kagaya then said "Thank you for your time. I will give you two until tomorrow to pack your things and get ready to leave. Dismissed." In a flash Giyuu and Shinobu went to their respective estates.

"UGH! I really don't want to have to stay away for days. Who knows how long the demons will take to return to the village!" Shinobu said solemnly.  Then Mitsuri walked in. "SHINOBU-CHAN! I heard you're spending a few days with Tomioka to find some demons." Mitsuri then smirked. "So~ do you have something in mind for you and Tomioka?" Mitsuri kept on smirking. Shinobu let out a soft sigh. "Mitsuri. It's not like that, I swear! It's just a mission anyway." Shinobu blushed. Sadly, for Shinobu. Mitsuri saw this. "I mean.. if it is why are you blushing?" Mitsuri said in a teasing voice. This just made it worse for Shinobu. "Shinobu-Chan. You can be honest with me. Maybe you want some skin on skin contact 😏. "Well. If I'm going to be in a village for a few days. I better buy a kimono that a villager would wear." This comment made Mitsuri perk up even more. "YES! PERFECT IDEA! WE CAN GO CLOTHS SHOPPING!!" Mitsuri practically dragged Shinobu out of the estate to the shop.

-At the store-

"How about this kimono?" Shinobu asked Mitsuri. "YES! It's perfect! I'm sure Tomioka would love it too. 😏. Mitsuri said. Shinobu was wearing a purple kimono with a white butterfly and wisteria pattern at the bottom. With a tied white Obiage. As they paid and walked out of the store, they passed by a lingerie store. Mitsuri looked at Shinobu. Shinobu just said rather sternly  "Mitsuri.No." Mitsuri was now pouting "AWW! Why! I'll pay!" Shinobu just sighed. And then mumbled "let's just get this over with.." A|N: ok. I won't put into exact detail on what Shinobu was wearing. Let's just say it's red 😏. 

Shinobu came home flush. "I can't believe I just bought that." She looked into her bag to make sure she wasn't seeing things. "Why did I listen  to Mitsuri! I mean. It's not like I even love him. Right?" 

Shinobu then came to the conclusion.

"I'm in love with Tomioka Giyuu."

A|N: Okay. Yeah it's too early to be putting in romance. But my ff my rules. The next chapter will be even more exciting! To me. But still tysm for reading this 

Sophie out!