The festival. Canceled? ||Chap.8||

Trigger warning: Gay elsa/Goldy locks from ohio/ Rainbow eyed Barbie/ Douma. But by the end of this you'll be celebrating trust me. 🤭🤭

Fun fact: my favourite name for douma is Goldy locks from Ohio. So expect me to use that in most of my comments. 🫠

It was a warm spring afternoon, it was finally April second. And in the evening Giyuu and Shinobu were supposed to go to the spring festival. 

They had already gotten their outfits sorted out to go to the event, of course, they had their corps uniforms under it when the fight happened. (Btw, in my drawing up top, thats the outfit they're wearing.) Shinobu walked out of the bathroom, and Giyuu turned to look at her outfit. As soon as he saw her he was blushing. "Y-You look great." Giyuu said while scratching the back of his neck. Shinobu softly chuckled. "Aw, thanks. Although it's plain, im sure it will do. And you look Great too." Shinobu replied.

 It was around 4pm and the festival didnt start until 7pm. They were about to go outside when a crow came up to them. They both walked up to it, and the Shinobu put out her hand for the crow to rest on. 

Then it said  "CAW CAW! Upper 2 spotted at ********* Must Report to Oyakata-Sama at dawn tommorow!! Mission cancelled!" Shinobus eyes widened. "T-thats the demon we saw in the forest the other day, Giyuu! Its location changed!" 

Giyuu also was surprised, not because of the demons sudden location swap. But because he had to completely forgotten about the mission with all of this romantic, (and spicy)  stuff going on. Once he gained his composure, he said "Ah, well. We should start heading back shouldn't we?" Shinobu slightly nodded and they both packed their things.

 As they were packing, they noticed that the crow had a letter attached to its back. Shinobu noticed first, and she opened the letter, that was from Kagayas wife, Amane, and read aloud: 

Dear, Water piller and Insect piller.

Hello, as you may have noticed. Many upper moons have appeared out of  nowhere. We have suspected that Muzan has become very impatient with finding the blue spider lily. A note sent by Giyuu, said that you two encountered upper 2. We know how some of your fellow hashira will react about not fighting a demon. So we have decided not to tell them, you may tell them on your own, if you wish. But I will get straight to the point. Tengen Uzui, the sound hashira,  Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira along with Nezuko Kamado. Have found and defeated the upper 6 duo. Obanai had come after the fight, he reported their conditions are in terrible shape. We need both of you to return back to your homes as soon as possible. Your master, is also very worried that you two will have to fight upper moons unprepared. Please have safe travels

Sincerely,  Amane.

"Oh goodness, we better get going now, Uzui-san, Kamado-Kun and his friends fought 2 upper ranks. They must need my help as soon as possible!"

 "I hope Tanjiro and his friends are alright...And Uzui I guess..."  Giyuu had zoned out again, thinking about how their conditions may be. Zoning out was One of the reasons why Shinobu teases him a lot. Suddenly, he felt a hand hit his head. 

Shinobu was looking at him fuming. "Go get your corps uniform right now, do you realize how serious this it? Now go before I make you spend a day following Zenitsu around and doing what he says.."

 Giyuu always thought that Zenitsu was some-what...Weird. So he automatically ran to go and get his stuff gathered. 

The way back to Kagayas mansion wasnt that bad. But when it was evening time, Shinobu felt a drop of water on her head. "Oh no, please dont say that it's raining."