𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝

'·..➭his daughter (Set da trend )
Kalani Manning

KALANI WATCHED AS, her father gave the many rappers in the room instructions

KALANI WATCHED AS, her father gave the many rappers in the room instructions. The drill rapper that was in the booth was set da trend her dad was cussing him out about the voice changing part and how it doesn't flow with the beat.

Setty started to grow irritated of the older man so he took the headphones off and walked out the booth, "Mhady you finish your verse bruh"he spoke for leaving out the glass door to the hallway.

______
Kalani pov

I knew this was because of me so I got up when my dad wasn't looking and followed him."Set...set where you at"I called out confused on where he went that fast.

He came around the corner with a bottle, he was about to try and walk off but I grabbed his hand."setty the fuck you still mad?"I asked

"Not every thing about you lani"he laughed pulling away."whatever fuck you acting weird for"I mumbled walk down the hallway.

"You was being friendly with them Harlem niggas"he stated before grabbing the back of my neck.

"Who not them lil ass boys"I laughed, "nahh that nigga older brother jacking you, you know who I'm talking bout"he stated.

"Jay?Jayklickin oh my god set I use to go to school with him"I chuckled, "and I'm not your girl what happened to me being just his daughter huh oh that's my producers daughter" I spoke mocking him with a deep voice.

"You is my girl you know that lani, and you not just the producer daughter you mufuckin' Set da trend wife, Kalani Avian Dixon"he spoke

"Wife? Really"I spoke turning around making him let go of my neck.He smiled grabbing my shirt pulling me closer to him.

"Stop hanging around them niggas ma for real"he spoke grabbing my face.He placed a kiss on my lips then my nose.

"I miss you"I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his waist."if you wrap yo lips around my dick maybe I'll believe you"

I pulled away looking him up and down, "don't look like that"he laughed gripping my neck.

He leaned back into the wall moving me down, he took his belt off causing me to look up as I was forced on my knees.

"You serious?"I asked confused, he looked up and down before letting go of my neck. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled his shirt up.

His pants dropped down,"what if somebody come out here?"I whispered."then hurry up"he laughed.

"then hurry up"he laughed