𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐁

'·..➭lee girl (Dougie B)
Mariyah Smith

I WATCHED AS KAYKAY, and dougie argued

I WATCHED AS KAYKAY, and dougie argued."Fuck you know you fucking a opp thot right fuck, that nigga gon try to kill you"Kay yelled.

"Who fucking a opp thot"Setty asked walking in not acknowledging me at all."This nigga be fucking on lee drilly girlfriend..."Kay spoke pointing over at me.

"Mariah, you his baby mother and you cheating on him I knew you was one of them smoochies"Setty mumbled as his eyes went wide, I pursed my lips together. "He cheated on me fir my st!"I yelled standing up.

"He cheated on me the day after I told him I was pregnant, he wasn't there when I went into labor early no...dougie was and we weren't even doing anything at that time"i explained.

"Shhh, you okay"Dougie whispered rubbing my back."I ain't know all that"Kay stated sitting down, setty was leaned against the wall
"Lee didn't helped me during my postpartum, he left me and went to the studio, the club and to other
peoples houses instead of helping me he wasn't with me when I was at home crying cause my baby was in the nicu"I yelled, I didn't realize I was breaking down until dougie wrapped his arms around me.

"He only sees his son when he decides he wants to be bothered he's never even held him, made a him a bottle but for instagram he's the best father he's buying all this stuff"I cried.

"So where the baby be at when you be at work or working"Setty asked as Doug backed up. "With me" Dougie stated.

"Never took you as the type to take care of a baby that ain't yours"Setty laughed, "nahh that's my son, my name on the birth certificate, I named him"dougie stated causing me to smile.

I heard a little whining but before I could even walk in the room dougie was gone.He came back with the small baby in a fluffy white onesie.

I awed at the sight, I was grateful for dougie one hundred percent but it hurt that I didn't know him sooner.

Dougie sat beside Kay before telling him to hold his arms out, Kay looked at me for permission before accepting Dougies offer.

"What's his name?"Setty asked, "Armanii"I answered looking for my keys.He smiled and laughed at dougie. "Now we know you really did name that nigga"Setty spoke.

"What you mean"I asked confused, "he always wanted to name a kid armanii boy or girl"Kay answered holding my baby up.

"He mad small for a 3 month old"Setty mumbled, hold his hand.

"He came out early"I laughed sitting on dougies lap, "so what y'all gonna do cause he gon go after one of y'all"Kay spoke trying to give the baby to setty.

Setty nodded no, "why"Kay asked confused.."he's too small I can't do it"he mumbled.

"Come on he's your lil cousin"I stated as Dougie rubbed my back, chills always ran through my body whenever he would touch me.

It's like I was melting or literally floating, and he knew thats why he goes out his way to touch me more, I'm cooking he's touching me, I'm watching a movie he's touching me.

It's cute I like it, and I adored dougie.

The small hoodie came off Armanii head as Kay passed him to Setty.He was being so gentle.I was so caught up I didn't realize that they were recording and clowning him.

"This Nigga scared as hell, look how gentle he is"Kay spoke putting the camera in his face. Setty was getting made but he overcame it while looking at my son.

"Look at all that hair"Setty mumbled, he leaned back and laid him on his lap."I know right thought he wasn't gonna have nun cause I was eating spicy pickles and jalapeños like shit"I laughed.

"Y'all hungry?cause I am"I stated standing, dougie doing the same. "Yeah"Kay answered. I walked in the kitchen with a extra person right behind me.

"What you gon cook ma?"he asked sticking his hands in my pants,"Doug what the fuck are you doing"I whined opening his refrigerator.

"We ain't fuck today yet! You fucking up our streak"he whispered in my ear, "our streak?surprised you know that word"I mumbled.

"You think I'm stupid or something mariyah"