𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝟐 𝐟𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐛𝐮

'·..➭white boy (Lil Mabu)
Rashani McMillan

MABU WAS DOING SOME WEIRD SHIT, I was so close to leaving the classroom out of embarrassment

MABU WAS DOING SOME WEIRD SHIT, I was so close to leaving the classroom out of embarrassment. All these white kids in here looking at us.

I went to a private school, that's how we got so close after he did a song with one of my brothers old friends .

I rolled my eyes before flicking him, "Matthew is there a problem you too McMillian"Ms.Hamilton spoke pointing towards us.

"No sorry I'm trying to focus"I stated grabbing my pencil and finishing the Calculus work, mabu was smart when it came to math.

Science, English and Writing was my strong suit, "what's the move after school stu session"He whispered in her ear.

"You wrote new music?"

"No I want you to sing something so I can sample it"He stated moving his chair back a little.He pulled me towards him before intertwining our lips.

I kissed back for a second before remembering we were in school, "mmm you try get me kicked out"I mumbled pushing his face.

He rolled his eyes before getting up and walking out, our teacher chased after him as I left going the opposite direction.

_______

"Mabu watch out"I yelled slightly swerving on the road due to him keep touching me.I pulled up to the block before I kicked him out of the car.

Everybody was looking at him confused, I got out the car straight mugging."Keep looking at him imma knock one yall niggas head off"I yelled grabbing his hand.

"That's you?"

I looked over to see who said something, it was that weird nigga ion even know his name. "Why?"I asked.

He just started laughing, "why you always on my dick"I added, "you dubbed me for a white boy is crazy"he said laughing.

"She prolly dubbed you, cause you stand on a block all day and do nothing at least stand on the block and make money"mabu interrupted causing me to laugh so loud.

I noticed the boy demeanor change he was ready to fight, "you hit my nigga imma give him permission to spank you on my block bitch"I yelled stepping in front of him.

"Who we gon be smoking on next?"I asked tapping mabu, "his crusty ass"he finished making us both nod at the same time.

"Now do you want to be target practice or get the fuck out her face"mabu added making me smile a lil bit.He walked off making turn around.

"Ahhh twin you ate that"I spoke excitedly shaking him.He smile nodded as I dapped him up too many times.

"Why y'all always together!"