𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐭 𝟒𝟏

'·..all three (Jenn Carter,Kyle Richh, Tata)
Empress Monet

IT WAS NO SECERT, Emmi liked KR but what everybody else didn't know is that she liked Jenn and Ta also

They sat in the studio as the session progressed, emmi sitting in her usually spot beside her half-brother Kenzo balla.

Everybody even her brother knew about her crush on Kyle richh, so sometimes he wouldn't let her come to the studio with them he was too protective over the girl because of sheik always saying wild shit to her.

Dougie was there sitting on the other side of her talking his shit as usually while casually sipping or popping some pill.

"Arion stop messing with my hair my nigga"she spoke slapping dougies hand."The gov is crazy empress"he responded rolling his eyes.Lil sassy ass' she thought.

She stood up walking over to tata, her brother and dougie watching to see if she would say something to KR.

"You'd let your sister fuck with him after the sheik situation"dougie asked Kenzo looking over at him."mann that sheik shit was sum else and ion even think she worried about kr no more"he responded shrugging.

Emmi or Empress on the other hand was still worried about KR but also the other two people he hung around a little too much.She developed a crush on the lil trio she wanted all three.

Tata being tata was the first one to give in, a few days ago he decided to stay the night as the other two left.They didn't fuck but they should have with all the shit they was doing.

Tata couldn't keep his composure as he watched her walk over and speak to kr and jenn first, he just watched to touch her.

He watched as Jenn hand held her thigh as she stood in front of her and KR.Kyle being him just scanned her body up and down- he knew about the crush but didn't wanna take it steps forward with her due to him being him.

She stopped talking when she felt tata looking at her, she looked over at him as they locked eyes.Jenn and Kr noticing it, kr growing slightly jealous yet confused.

They seen the faint smile she gave as she stepped back, kyle tried to grab her hand to stop her but she pulled away to quickly.

She sat beside tata so close she almost sat on his lap, he spoke to her as she just watched, being so close to him she got caught in a trance looking at his face.He was telling her about this video idea he had when he felt her hands make their way to his neck and the back of his hair.

She had natural siren eyes that put all of them inna trance, she looked him up and down as she scratched,pulled and rubbed his head.

She gave him a quick kiss not thinking anybody was watching but all on them were.He pulled her shirt making her lean foreword as he interlocked their lips making out with her not trying to make to much noise.

Everyone in the studio was watching except her brother he was waving it off, "not my problem" he thought.

KR was getting mad, he thought the girl liked him now she's kissing on his best friend.He stood up Jenn looking at him confused as he walked past the two purposefully kicking her shoe.He made it to the door before he walked back in front of them.

They were just looking at eachother, so kr grabbed emmi pulling her off the couch making her give a confused looked as he jacked her up dragging her out the room.

He took her into the hallway by the bathroom, "what?"she asked looking down at her feet as she swayed side to side.

"Fuck you mean what, why you kissing him and shit after all that shit you was saying about being with me and then you turn around and kiss tata"he spoke aggressively.

"Now it's that, you just told me to go find somebody that wouldn't play me- and I like ta always have not as long as I've liked you but long enough"she responded.

"I didn't think you would like him- you prolly like Jenn too"

"And do"she chuckled making his head snap back towards her.She walked towards him grabbing his arm so he can get pulled closer.

"Kr, I'll always like you- you know that just been waiting on you to like me back it's been about a year now"she spoke wrapping her arms around him as she looked up at him.

"You don't want me that's okay"she spoke as he finally looked down at her moving his hands to her lower back.

He just started to shake his head before bending down place a kiss on her forehead."ion know what to tell you, you wanna be with tata that's cool you wanna be with Jenn that cool too"he stated.

"I wanna be with you too kr shit"she yelled pushing him away."The fuck I like all three it's weird aii I know but even if you did pick me right here right now they have been here the whole time too it's not fair unless they have a say"she told him.

"Now it's about them"he laughed at her, Jenn and Tata came out closing the door as they just waiting for them to continue to conversation.

"Keep going"Tata said with a waving hand gesture making empress scrunch her face.Kr just walked down the hall leaving the three right there.

She turned to them as they walked towards her, then it hit her."You just want me around because I chase after you"she spoke following him down the hall.

"You sound like a lil white girl saying that cringey ass shit"he responded laughing a little.She stopped a little before rolling her eyes.

"Rd Kyle"she chuckled turning back and walking back to Jenn and Tata."I don't know if she told you but she fuck with both of y'all and tryna fuck with me-"

"We know dickhead you the only one that doesn't"Jenn interrupted as Tata just laughed."she on that thot shit"Kyle shrugged.

It's gonna be multiple parts to this

It's gonna be multiple parts to this.....🥱