𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 Alianna Bassett 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:🖇𝐖/ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝐖/ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

"I GOT A APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED At 7"I told my best friend

"I GOT A APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED At 7"I told my best friend. "So will you be able to go out at 11 or what?"she laughed.

"I'll finish by 8, take a shower than pick out my clothes by 9 take a nap til 10 and be getting ready while your on the way to get me"I answered.

"Okay I can change it to 11:30 let you get a lil two hours and 30 to get ready"she spoke making me
nod. I don't know why I did like she could see me but I guess she mentally felt it cause she hummed before hanging up.

I got my chair ready for my appointment I had like 30 minutes to relax so I thought I might just sit and think about what I wanted to wear tonight.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard a knock on my door, I stood up before going to look out the peephole. It's only 6:40 he 20 minutes early.

I opened it, "yo"he greeted making me smile. "You know you mad early right"I said making him shrug. "Want me to be early or late"he said pointing to the side.

I stepped aside and let him in, "well this might be better for me"I mumbled. "I can smoke in here?"he asked.

"Sorry no"I answered making him shake his head."you don't mind me recording right"I spoke setting up my phone.

"Nahh do you—I'll even repost it for you and tag you"he said I nodded before smiling. "Thanks usually rappers be like blur my face or don't tag me"I stated making him laugh a little bit.

"Prolly cause you a girl but that shit weird"he said sitting in the chair."I'm glad you honest"I smiled before putting his hair up and leaving the back locs out.

I started his hair, combing and retwisting."you mind if I take my jacket off"he asked. "Go ahead I know it gets cold in here but that's because my puppy hides in this little thing so I just don't want her to overheat"I explained.

"Nahh you good"I stated as he started to pull his Nike Tec jacket off. He finally pulled his jacket off as I finished his back row of locs.

"How long you been doing hair?"

"I mean I been doing hair my whole life, all my brother have dreads I started all of them so I just started doing other peoples hair too for money"I answer as he just hummed in response.

"That aii' you single?"he asked laughing a lil bit. "Why you asking don't you gotta girlfriend?"I laughed making him turn to look at me.

"Who told you that?"

"Don't worry about it"I replied making him just stare at me.I stopped what I was doing to look at him."I seen it on your story"I corrected making him laugh. "I ain't got no girlfriend girl"he said making me shrug.

"Damn she cheated on you or something?"I questioned making him shake his head. "Stole a band from me then tried to backdoor me with her baby daddy...sad part is her brother knew she was dead wrong cause he called me like right when it was supposed to happened and warned me"he explained making my eyes widen.

Being a rapper or a trapper with money is not for the weak, getting backdoor-ed by your girlfriend gotta be the worse feelings or ways to go out. Shit would genuinely make anyone tweak.

"Shit, sorry that happened to you...girls like that really make you think what's going on in her head to crash out on somebody like this"I responded making him wave the conversation off. "Anyways"

"You single"he asked again making me laugh but nod. "Yep I am"I confirmed making him look at me through the mirror and smile."why you seem chill, make money, you pretty, got your own shit...thought niggas love that"he said.

"They do, but they also don't like that my job revolves around touching another man's head, maybe that's just my insecure ass ex's"I told him making him chuckle before shaking his head once again.

"I use to have that mindset when I was younger...now it's just different I see shit different shit like that wouldn't faze me off the simply fact I've gotten my hair done by different girls and have experienced insecure females almost tweak over the shit"he said making me nod along.

"Happy to say that has never been me, but yea"I spoke making him chuckle a lil bit. "I might finish your hair faster than I thought"I stated.

"What you got planned after this?"he asked making he scrunch my face."I was gonna go to a lounge you know some cool shit"I answered making him nod.

"Text me the spot on instagram imma pull up"He stated pointing is phone at me. "I got you, just check your dm's when you leave"I spoke adding the last few silver clips.I sat him under the dryer for 20 minutes before letting him leave.

I took a quick shower, laying my outfit out before putting my bonnet on and laying down. Two hours had past before my body woke up on it's on its was 11:06 so I started doing my lashes and eyebrows.

My phone rung from the corner of the room, I walked over answering it and setting it down, "I'm bout to pull up in like 10 minutes"Gianna said before just hanging up.

I quickly put on my long latex dress with an oval back cut out and some jewelry. "Alianna!"I heard as my front door just magically opened.

"Gigi I know you ain't just walk into my house"

"Nigga I got a key shut up, and why the fuck you let that boy post you like that?"she spoke in a confused tone.

"What you talking bout?"I questioned walking in the hallway. "Jay TikTok he posted like a hour ago, talking bout when you tell your girl don't worry about your hairstylist but she look like this"she mocked making me shift to my side my left hand resting on my hip.

"He's so messy imma tell him about his self, that's wild he gone get me bashed in them instagram reel comments"I mumbled making her burst out laughing.

Stay tuned for part dos!!

-I ain't dead y'all but I when I started school last year shit kinda fell off then my phone broke so I just stopped writing for like 3 months then I tried to come back but I ain't really had the motivation to write then next thing you know it's been a whole year I had so much shit planned I still got books in my drafts I wanted to drop I did just put the intro out for my dougie b book I ain't forget about y'all 🫶🏾