𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲? 𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐦

'·..Sorry? (Sugarhill Keem)
Wyllow Montclair
Angst (Sad)

"YOOOO", Wyllow looked around as she searched for her bestfriends voice

"YOOOO", Wyllow looked around as she searched for her bestfriends voice."shawty I'm right here"Quan laughed as the girl rolled her eyes.

"Sup q' what you been up to after you left me alone in  the studio last night"she spoke yelling louder second by second.

"My fault I told you to get up bout 7 times though that sound like it was half your fault though"he responded sitting on the concrete steps beside me.

"Yea whatever lil bitch"she mumbled shaking her head.His hand slid around and popped her in the mouth.

"What you wanna fight or something?"Wyllow asked standing up but tripping cause she tried to turn around fast.

She fell back as quan tried to grab her but luckily keem was walking up and blocked her fall allowing quan to pull her back.

"Damn you big bitch"keem complained trying to push her off of him."Shut the fuck up, always talking shit I hate your big ass and I ain't even big fuck"she argued making quan groan.

He hated them two around eachother it was like so much unknown animosity between them it's been like that since middle school.

"Dumb bitch"Wyllow mumbled, "get your ugly ass friend for I back hand that bitch"keem told quan as he passed him a blunt.

"Aye y'all known eachother for how long? Chill the fuck out both of y'all"he yelled making Wyllow scrunch her face.She stood up and walked down the block, the twins watched her dramatic exit quan was  shaking his head as keem just shrugged.

"Now that the bitch gone-"

"Ion see how y'all hate eachother after y'all use to mess with eachother and she's the mother of your child"quan mumbled.

Keem didn't know the baby was his and quan was tired of holding the secret.Wyllow got pregnant at a very young age by keem..Wyllow and keem fell out so she lied and said her baby father was some light skin nigga from Brooklyn.

Keem was slow so quan just ignored him til he forgot what he said, the twins sat on the steps as the block started to fill with mf's.

Dudey, Roscoe and Ddot were on the steps while Bloodie and jdotty were on live will Aj and chino was mixing up lean in a baby bottle.

It's been about 30 minutes since Wyllow left quan was getting worried cause he kept calling the girls phone over and over and her location was off.

The sound of a familiar laugh filled the block as a 3 year old ran up the block, quan sighed she just went to get her son.

Keem was thrown off again by the girls presences but he smiled when the little boy crashed into his legs.He picked him up, " wassup ke'" keem spoke to the boy that looked just like him.He was dumb, everyone has suspicious that he was keem or quan's son.

"Kenzari Montclair!"Wyllow yelled, ken looked at keem and just held him tight cause he got in trouble at school.

"What you do?"Keem asked, Wyllow got held up by quan trying to force her to tell keem that's his son.She was scared of keem lowkey what if he knocked her out her shoes.

She nodded as quan was ranting for too long, he's been doing this since he found out, it's been 3 and a half years and he kinda already told him he has multiple times the nigga just dumb.

Wyllow walked off going to keem who was talking to their son.Kenzari looked over at his mom with his lightbrown eyes that she adored so much, "go mess with your uncle chino or ddot okay"she spoke signaling keem to put him down.

He did as he ran off as soon as he touched the concrete ."I need to tell you something- in private"she spoke rolling her eyes.

"What you tryna fuck me again, or that's only when you get bored at my house or one of your boyfriends make you mad"he spoke trying to be petty.

"I don't wanna fuck you nigga- dirty ass nigga you just got out of jail why would I wanna fuck you"she angrily spoke making him laugh.

"We fucked the night I went to jail"he chuckled making her roll her eyes.She grabbed his hand pulling him in the narrow alley by the bodega.

"Remember in 9th grade when we first started messing with eachother...then in 10th grade I got pregnant and I told you it was some woo nigga well I lied and ken is your son I mean he has your last name and he looks like you I don't have light brown eyes neither does the nigga I showed you so I don't know why you didn't put two and two together"

It took keem a second before he stepped back out of shock, "it took you three years for you to tell me I had a kid"he mumbled running his hand down his face sighing as he mumbled "what the fuck".

"You hated me that much-"

"You fucked my bestfriend, then sent me the video cause you was mad at me!"she yelled."you hid my son from me luckily I was still around I would have missed everything his birth, him walking, him talking.
He yelled back.

"I'm sorry"she whined as she tried to grab him but he pushed her against the brick wall."you sorry? It's been three fucking years bitch usually it take bitches 3 months into the pregnancy for somebody to tell a nigga"he added.

She flinched as he continued to yell at her, "I thought you was smarter than that!"he spoke as her eyes began to water.

"Keem I- just-"

He walked off leaving her in the alley, quan walked up to him noticing his demeanor was off. "You knew? And didn't say shit"he spoke.

"I have been dropping hints and I literally said the shit out my mouth like 10 minutes ago your ass just slow"quan responded getting frustrated.

"It was hard for her the fuck, she had a baby at 15 and she genuinely tried everything to get rid of him because she ain't have the money nor did her mother let her....ken just as stubborn as you"Quan explained.

"Why you think I pressed you out to go with us to the hospital when she gave birth—nigga she held your hand she asked for you to come, she named him the name you suggested, he has your last name, he looks like you"Quan added making keem reminisce about the past 3 years.

"The girl is scared of you, ion know why ya ass slow as hell"