𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐛𝐮

'·..➭white boy (Lil Mabu)
Rashani McMillan

"MABUUUUU"I mocked him walking up to him

"MABUUUUU"I mocked him walking up to him."Why you always do that?"he asked. "You know I love you Matthew"I laughed getting in his face.

"The gov is crazy sha"he mumbled pushing me away."My fault white boy"I responded pulling out my phone.

"When you gon stop playing with mabu?"I asked, looking him up and down. He glanced at me confused, "what you talking about"he chuckled.

I pursed my lips before stopping him and walking in front of him."I been jacking you since I met you, you best friend zoned me though" I explained.

He looked away so I grabbed his face, "I get it"I faked laughed pulling away.I rolled my eyes as I walked off going to my car.

"You gon leave me"he asked, I got in the car ignoring him.He got in the car throwing his shit in the back.He closed the getting comfortable.

"Ard white boy you got privilege but not that much"I mumbled, I just felt him staring at me, "what"I asked starting the car.

"I ain't reject you or nothing"he stated rubbing my head. "But you did nigga"I replied scrunching my eyebrows.

He leaned over grabbing stuff in cup holder, I looked at him as he leaned up, he placed a kiss on my chin.He grabbed my face and started kissing me.

I pulled away, "now you don't want me to kiss you"he stated. "I'll dead smack the shit out you if you playing with me right now"I blurted.

"I'm not playing with you"He acknowledged messing with my skirt, "now you wanna get in my pants"I mumbled pushing him away.

"I always do that"he said slapping on my knee."cause you a weird ass white boy"I replied laughing."But you wanna suck my dick"

I looked at him crazy, "I see how you be looking at me when I be making music"he shrugged."You lowkey mid I love you though and I like your voice when you be rapping"I stated

"Cause you like aggressive shit that's why"he laughed, I nodded pulling off causing him to lean back and rest him arm on my seat.

"I hate how you drive"he complained, "you can take the train baby if it's problem"I responded taking a sharp ass turn.

"Let me drive let me drive"

I looked over at him as I kept switching lanes like I'm in gta, "where we going?"he asked. "Slide on yo opps"I joked.

He looked at me crazy I know he don't got no gun but I do, I opened the glove department and got my gun."you got more opps than me, need to go slide on yours"He responded leaning back.

I pointed the unloaded gun at him, he looked at me confused."ion wanna end up on the news cause you accidentally shot me"he grumble pushing my hand.

"Imma really go to jail too cause you white I would just shoot myself after"I mumbled before putting the gun in my lap.

I shuffled my playlist and one of his songs played he looked at me smiling."mookie im not fanned out I promise"I laughed.

I let it play cause I didn't care, "mabu"I sung in his face.I pulled up to a red light, "i don't mess with nobody it's everyone k..if you looking for me come and play say mabu a cop but y'all talk to the jakes . He a rat got out the same day" I rapped.

"Ahh you like this song?"he asked confused, "yea"I shrugged.We pulled up to my house, I put my gun back and got out.

"Why every time y'all niggas pull up together"quan laughed, "that's ha bestfriend you gotta stay outta jail"keem stated.

I start shaking my head at my brothers before this hooligan came running down the block."sup sha"ddot spoke dapping me up.

"Sup d"I replied as he threw his arm around me. "Why you keep bringing white boy over here"he whispered in my ear.

"That's my best friend Darrian"I laughed pushing him off me."so I still got a chance?"he asked licking his lips.

"Your a little ass boy"I mumbled before mabu walked in front of me.Darrian side eyed him making me roll my eyes.

"Come mere'"Mabu mumbled grabbing my hand, I followed him to the car.I leaned on the hood of the car crossing my arms.

"Yes Matthew"I spoke looking up at him, "get in the car real quick"he told me. "For just tell me what you gotta tell me right hea'"I stated grabbing his uniform tie.

He smiled at me and leaned down kissing me, "ahh thought you dubbed me though you lowkey like me too"I smirked wrapping my hand in his tie.

"Never said I didn't"