𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

'·..➭favorite (Edot Baby)
Ivy Stoneson

I named him Edward as a joke- if you read my books that he's in you would know I know his name is Elijah. 🥱

"IVY WHO YOUR FAVORITE DOT?"Buba asked, I looked over at him funny

"IVY WHO YOUR FAVORITE DOT?"Buba asked, I looked over at him funny."What you mean"I asked.

"You know what I mean"Buba laughed shaking me."I don't know what you talking about"I lied looking around.

"Mhmm"he spoke as three niggas got in the backseat all black and ski'd up."who is they?"I asked confused.

"Noti told us come in here for a second"one of them spoke."These the guys that be behind the camera"Buba answered.

I nodded as we got back to the interview, "so everyone seen that comment of you in a certain drill rappers postttttt"He giggled getting in my face.

"why we keep talking bout edot?"I asked making him side eye me."So who your favorite dot ivyyyy"Buba spoke shaking me.

"You want me to say edot like y'all been on my ass...okay I said he was cute what you want from me"I laughed.

"I'm telling your brother"

"So you would fuck with edot if you had the chance"He asked, "I already did"I confessed pursing myself.I heard a familiar laugh in the back.

I ignored it, "I'm bout to bring dotty down"Buba spoke pulling off."Bring his fine ass down here than"I smiled.

He pulled up at the end of the block, he got out the car along with two of the other niggas."why you doing all that like you ain't dub me"

I looked back to see the boy pulling off his mask, "dotty I didn't dub you nigga, niggas told me you had a girl"I confessed as he moved to the front.

"Nahh nigga you know you my favorite"he grumbled fixing his clothes, He glanced at me before smiling.

"Why you always smiling Edward " I spoke before the back door opened and Buba & Noti got in."What y'all was in here doing"Noti spoke getting in edot face.

"Get out his face noti"I stated pushing him back, "now you defending him"noti complained.I rolled my eyes as I felt somebody staring at me.

"Damn why looking at her like that"Buba yelled in that annoying ass voice.

Edot just laughed looking out the window, "why you ain't take her in the backseeaatttt"noti asked leaning up.

"If I would have taken her to the back seat, this video wouldn't be posted on YouTube"he answering make widen my eyes at him.

"Not to much dotty"I smiled flicking him, "don't be touching me like that" he joked jacking her up.She did the same as they started fighting.

Buba and Noti looked at eachother then the camera then the two teenagers fighting then back at eachother.

"Edward"she hissed but it came as moan, "ayoooo"Buba hyped."your children stop it I'm telling your parents"noti interrupted pulling them away.

"Who parents? I'm an orphan guys"I laughed getting in the camera."your mom is in the store ivy"edot said titling his head to the side.

"Yo shut the fuck up"I muttered slapping him.."Y'all this my mannn"I spoke delusional grabbing edot, he just smiled.

"What about bdot?"

"That's my brother dickhead and he's friends with them"I answered rolling my eyes."Free bdot, free keem free the guys"edot spoke yelling in the camera.

"Calm down deadass"I spoke pulling him back.

This one been sitting in my drafts since I published the book, imma do a better one for edot

Everything4dotty🕊️🤍
E4N🕊️🤍

Y'all I changed it on purpose ik his name 😭😭😭