𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐭 𝐁-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞

'·..Bold(B-Lovee)
Jordyn Ava Milton
Smut

"JORDYN JORDYN!" She heard someone call my name from the crowd

"JORDYN JORDYN!" She heard someone call my name from the crowd.I was at some lil music production thing that turned into a party.

It was rappers, singers, dancers, YouTuber and producers all in one space so you liable to see anybody in here.

The room was lit with a dark blue led light coming from multiple corners of the large room.The sound of laughter coming from good friends and teams.

Jordyn forgot somebody was even calling her til she turned around, "wassup"she spoke to her old friend.

"What you doing here, you still do social media"Mya asked smiling, "nahh just photography I might get back into the YouTube scene"she responded fixing her dress.

"That's good, you look good it was nice seeing you"Mya spoke rubbing her shoulder before walking off.Jordyn just smiled before walking to get a drink or something.

She picked up the bag of red cups before going through it picking a cup from the bottom."Can you pass me three"

She looked back at the voice, a tall brown skin man with a black hat and shirt on.He had a imperfect slit in his eyebrow that look like it came from a scar or the way his eyebrows were shaped.He was fine as hell though, no denying that.

"Yea here"she mumbled handing him a stack not even counting cause she wasn't paying attention."Thank you ma"he said looking her up and down.

Her eyes traveled as he walked away, he glanced back make her look away and go find a bottle to get a drink.She started downing shots of some white liquor til she got dizzy she knew to stop she wasn't dumb.

She gained her composure then left the area walking into the crowd casually waving at people she semi-knew.

She seen the same man from earlier eyeing her, she wasn't the type to walk up to people but she had liquor in her system she'd regret it tomorrow.

She walked towards him not noticing the countless stares from other men.She got directly in front of him making him lean up towering over her.

"Hi"She spoke seeing if he would respond, "wassup, you good"he asked as the people he was with glanced at the two before smiling to themselves.

"Yea I'm tryna see wassup with you though"she said as he started laughing in pure shock."you bold as shit ma"he spoke looking her up and down fully enjoying the girls energy and looks.

She was brownskin, clear skin besides a few scars from her teenage years.Her skin looked soft so did her two toned full lips that was coated in lip gloss.

The individual lashes she took care sat on her eyelids perfectly as she looking up at him, the blue light hiding but making some of her feature prominent.

She smiled up at him as her perfectly straight teeth she kept in tact for years shined, she was beyond fine.

"What you tryna come home with me"he asked, "I was gonna take you home with me but I'm okay with that too"she replied grabbing the cup out his hand and sat it down.

She grabbed his hand slightly pulling him as she dragged him through the crowd and out the room.He didn't do nothing he wanted to go so as he got dragged along he watched every single part of her body move as her thin body con dress showed the perfect print of her ass.

"Youn' even know my name"he finally spoke causing her just look back and smile "Do I really need to know now , I'll find out by the end of the night"

He stopped pulling her towards him,she cocked her head to the side waiting for him to say something, "what's your name?"

"Jordyn but most know me by Ava"she responded grabbing one of his belt loops."I like jordyn"

He gently grabbed her chin titling her head up to face him, he liked his lips before kissing her, the hand that was on her chin traveled to her neck so he can gain more control.

He bent a little tucking his hands under her ass as he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him although she was clouded by the deep kiss.

The sound of smacking and her tiny moans could be heard in the semi-silent hallway.His hands roamed her ass making the dress rise up fully exposing her.

He pulled away as she started to kiss and lick on all the exposed skin she could reach, pushed into a random room that was empty.

He held her against the wall as he unbuckled his pants letting them fall, the adrenaline and lust rushed through them both as she impatiently waited for him.

She held her thin lace panties to the side as he slid her on top of his dick, she moaned throwing her head back as he adjusted her legs basically folding her up.

Her stroked up into her, catching a quick pace as she moaned and whined.She never was the type to have sex with someone she didn't know but she knew what she wanted .

"Fuck"Jordyn whimpered as he hit her spot her head fell onto his shoulder as he picked up the pace.She gripped his body while in pure bliss her head clouding as she came closer and closer to her release.

The sound of slapping, his groans and her cries were echoing throughout the empty room, he chased his nut fucking into her at whatever pace, before quickly pulling out. Cum spilling on her inner thighs, his stomach and the floor, she took a deep shuttering breathe as she came down from her orgasm high.

He moved her to the small couch he saw pulling his clothes up as she fixed her dress, she smiled at him as he glanced at her.

"Come on"he spoke holding his hand out, the girl stood up her legs weak but he held her up as they made there way out the building.

If you saw errors no you didn't ...

I have others planned out or written so which one y'all want next

Jenn Carter

Or

Dougie B

And y'all already know these all not gonna be nasty some of them sad, cute, or just scenarios ‼️