𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝟐 𝐟𝐭 𝟒𝟏

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 Empress Monet 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:🖇𝐖/ Jenn Carter, Kyle Richh, Tata

𝐖/ Jenn Carter, Kyle Richh, Tata

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 Empress Monet 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:🖇𝐖/ Jenn Carter, Kyle Richh, Tata

"TATA!GET OFF LIVE MY NIGGA"Empress spoke walking over to him.He pulled her towards him as the chat talked about her being with Jenn.

She rolled her eyes, "I got both of y'all niggas y'all mad"she spoke as she put her leg over him as she began to shake her ass.

"Let me stop"

"Nahh continue"tata mumbled ending the live.He gripped her ass, as he leaned back on the bed.

"You think you slick"she laughed leaning up, "what you gon do about that though you been with me the past few days people been chattin so you stop chasing kr or you on a week break from it?"Tata asked.

"Don't start with that please"i said sliding off him only to be pulled back. "Just being honest with you, okay and you know how I am don't know why you decided to lay under me this time"he stated turning me around to look at him.

"You're in love with him, I know that I'm your best friend been in love with you since i met you"he spoke holding onto me tightly.

I closed my eyes, "it breaks my heart sitting right here watching you love a nigga that much...I love easy because of you I get hurt easily because you made me feel like I should keep giving people chances because deep down they might be confused too"he spoke making tears fall down my face.

"I'm sorry ta-"

"Nah ion wanna hear that no more emmi"he spoke letting me go.He pushed forward before walking out the room.

I wiped my face before following him, "tata I get it okay I love you too—more than you think okay a little dumb I'm sorry never meant to like your friend either of them"I stated trying to figure out where he went.

"You gonna ignore me?"I asked walking into the kitchen. "Nahh just shut up"he stated making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up is kinda crazy..."I mumbled before walking closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him.