𝐎𝐩𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐭 𝐌𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲𝟐𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞

'·..Thot (mhady2hottie)
Zoliya Middleton
Some smut

MHADY SAT IN HIS ROOM, on live arguing with one of his close friends Jo Bandz

MHADY SAT IN HIS ROOM, on live arguing with one of his close friends Jo Bandz.He was playing unreleased music til Jo joined on some bs.

"Who we smoking on???"Jo hollered getting up in the camera.Mhady just looked at him in amusement, "where your opp thot at?"Jo said catching mhady off guard.

"This nigga say anything out his mouth"Mhady laughed, "y'all new music me and my son Jo...we bout to drop soon"He added before ending the live.

It was true he was fucking with a opp, she wasn't sanctioned or affiliated she just happened to live in courtlandt and mess with some OGs.

Zoliya or Liyadabrat a close friend of the rapper winterdabrat was actually one of the nicest girls mhady ever met but that shit be getting her fucked over.

Multiple niggas tried to use Liya to get to some of the OGs, but she wasn't dumb nor was she like that.

Mhady looked over at the girl laying on the bed sleep, mhady wasn't the type to fall in love he just liked her and she gave good head.

The dimmed red light and the clouds of smoke gave the room a vibe, Mhady was chill he wasn't the geeking type of nigga like how Setty and yagi is.

Zoliya was quiet, she didn't smoke she liked to drink sometimes though, overall she had social anxiety.Meeting Mhady was annoying at first cause all he did was troll and speak on her people.

Now she was in his bed feeling safe.

Mhady stood up walking towards the girl, he gently started to shake her.He ain't wanna wake her up but Mali was on his way over here.

"Zoliya! Zo"he yelled, she jumped up causing him to look away trying not to laugh."Get up you gotta go"mhady said walking over to the desk to get her phone and stuff.

"Why? Did I do something"she asked softly rubbing her face.She stood up with a sad expression as she grabbed her stuff.

"Liya you ain't do nothing stop looking like that girl"He smiled at her, she nodded still getting her stuff just throwing it in backpack.

"So why I'm leaving after you just told me to come stay with you"she asked him.He tried to tell Mali don't come but Mali like a lil kid he don't listen.

She thought about it before throwing the backpack in a corner, she sat in the lil spinning chair and took her slides back off.

"Don't play with niggas right now you gotta go"he frantically spoke opening his room door."bruh no I barely see you as it is you see these niggas everyday you'd think you was fucking them"she responded in disappointment.

His face went straight before he closed the door."Who do you be fucking me or them"she questioned standing up. "Bitch I'm not gay stop saying that wild shit out your mouth"he yelled getting in her face.

She never talked back to him so it was new for both of them he's never yelled at her on purpose and she never rebutted or refused an order.

She got up and left out, she didn't leave she went in the living room but that's where she fucked up.Half of his friends was sitting in the living room.

They looked at her before getting up, setty started walking towards her causing her to turn around but mhady was standing there a mug on his face.

He knew they was gonna get caught either way, and he wasn't mad at her."The fuck y'all doing"

"You really messing with a opp"Setty laughed grabbing the girl."man get the fuck off her like that"Mhady spoke pulling setty hand off the girl.

She stepped behind him, this could be her last day living.She was terrified, mhady could tell she kept a tight grip on him.

"Not you taking up for her? Awww nahh she your girl or something wonder what jiggy man would think..I ain't got respect for nun of them niggas ion give a fuck about knocking a courtlandt bitch out her shoes"Setty spoke getting riled up.

"She ain't like that, she not gonna fight you back"mhady spoke, Zoliya furrowed her eyebrows why he making her sound like a bitch.

"Yea I would know"setty laughed..."you wouldn't cause I most definitely slept your ass"She blurted moving to mug him.

"Once, your face fucked up because of me remember that"setty responded.Mhady grabbed zoliya but she pulled away leaving.

They all burst out laugh while mhady just looked, "you kinda like a opp now surprised she ain't line yo goofy ass"Mali laughed.

"And jerry why you out here fighting bitches and lost one time"yagi added chuckling.The door opened and zoliya was being pushed.

"Yo why you got ha outside by her-"

"Jo you knew too damn so you don't trust us?"yagi said standing up holding his hands out."Man can y'all get the fuck out unless you wanna hear some shit I suggest you leave...bye zo take your ass in the room"Mhady spoke getting irritated.

"Get the fuck except that nigga"

———-

"I said I was s-sorry"she moaned into the pillow that was on the chair.Mhady was taking his "frustration" out on the girl.

It wasn't nothing new but he was genuinely irritated at not just her, everybody.She was sensitive but that's what made her like men that was rough with her.

She liked how mhady would leave hand prints on random parts of her body or the random bite marks.She didn't care how he gripped her freshly done locs.

He paid for em'

Mhady moaned pushing the girl down basically suffocating her.They barely fucked but when they did they went for rounds on rounds.

"Yo that nigga was not lying"yagi spoke as they all sat in the living room.They ain't listen to mhady thinking he was lying.

Jo wasn't new to this exactly why the nigga had on noise canceling headphones listening to music.Jayo was sitting on the porch smoking with setty.

She wasn't a opp thot....to mhady at least

to mhady at least

Iiluvvkarma

These next few gonna be like cute or short or whatever I be having writers block.