𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧

༻✦༺Afrobeats 😩13

༻✦༺
Afrobeats 😩
13

We successfully imprisoned Evan a few hours ago. In all honesty, this is the easiest capture I've ever done. I knew his gang was weak but not to this extent. It's wildly embarrassing for him and his allies.

Imagine looking for your boss only to find out he's all the way across the world in a whole new continent.

Thanks to Anya, she injected him with Intravenous Propofol and he's been knocked out the whole flight until we landed in Russia. We've had a few complications with transporting his unconscious body. The neck of this man is longer than that of a giraffe and he weighs more than an elephant.

She gave him a second dose just in case he wakes up again. Vincenzo, my lead bodyguard walks up at me and bows in respect. "Boss, welcome back from your mission." He says. "Thank you, it was an easy one." I tell him, "It always is." He lightly chuckles.

"Get the vehicles ready." He nods and walks away. Soon enough, 5 cars filled with our men tail behind us on the road until we reach one of  the warehouses. They exit the car and get into their respective positions, high on guard as always.

I order Vincenzo to keep Evan in the den until further notice. I learn that Vlad has already gone down there, obviously, to mess him up.

"It's essential you don't kill him." I told him, but didn't make any promises.

Zafina and I are in the kitchen talking for a moment before Vlad interrupts us. He's stained with blood & the few buttons of his shirt are open showcasing his chest tattoos. His pants are scruffed up as well and his hair is disheveled. "He wants to speak to Zafina."

"Looks like you did a number on him." I say leaning on the counter. He deeply chuckles, "I enjoyed every second of it."

"Tore off his ear, chopped his finger nails off, skinned his legs, I was about to cut his nostrils but then how will he breath?" He exclaims. "Okay, okay we get it Vlad." Zafina nervously laughs.

I smirk leaving Vlad alone in the kitchen while I make my way downstairs to the den with Zafina. She tries catching up with my long strides, I sigh "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. "Yes Eli, please stop asking me that. It's better if I face or beat him up for all the tribulations he made me go through, take it as my way of healing okay?" She explains with pleading eyes.

"Okay." I softly say. "If it's too much for you, don't hesitate to let me know."

She gives me a small smile as we walk hand in hand. Opening the final door, the protruding smell can be felt — I'm used to it, Zafina is not.

I can tell she wants to barf but she fights trying to hold it in.

Approaching my the door, my guard notices us. "Босс" Boss. I give him a slight nod as he opens the gate for us. Walking in, Evan's head is tied to a rope and blood leaks from every area of his body.