𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 - 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝐄𝐋𝐈 ༻✦༺27

𝐄𝐋𝐈
༻✦༺
27

Vlad has been acting off these past couple of days. Let's not forget about Kehlani too. They always disappear at some point then return later trying to jump in conversations as if they weren't gone for at least two hours.

"Where are they?" Val groans plopping down on the sofa. Surprisingly, she's missing her brother. On the other hand Viktor could care less, "Val could you shut up. It's not like he got lost or anything."

"He got lost when he was 10, remember? And I will never forget that was the day you balled your eyes out. 'Where is Vlad' 'My only brother!' 'I will kill the Americans if they have him' " She fake cried imitating Viktor, "You were talking about killing the Americans with your 14 year old skinny self." She added.

Viktor slaps the back of her head and she groaned. "He's probably with Kehlani." Zafina shrugs while snacking on a packet of Hot Cheetos.

We all glance at one another, "What?" She says. "Are Kehlani and Vlad seeing eachother?" Valentina cocks an eyebrow up. "Maybe." Anya smirks.

I sigh getting up to sit next to Zafina. I pat the space on my lap and she shakes her head. "We're with company." She glanced at everyone in the room. "And?" I furrow my eyebrows, "I don't know." She licks the tip of her fingers.

"Sit on my lap." I tell her and she glared at me, "Or I'll sit on yours." I tease getting up and she scoots further away from the couch.

"Hey guys!" We hear Kehlani's voice. We all stop what we're doing to stare at her. "What're y'all doing this fine evening?" She plops down on the couch. We all continue to observe her as she still has a stupid smile plastered on her face.

She then pulls out her phone, scrolling and tapping at whatever she's seeing ignoring our suspicions.

"I bet you two hundred dollars, Vlad's finna come out any second." Zafina says and right on cue, Vlad walks in. "Ой! вы все здесь." Oh! you are all in here.

"Как это выглядит?" What does it look like? Viktor snickered.

Vlad sits next to Kehlani, and he begins typing on his phone as well. Because Kehlani had her volume up, whenever Vlad sent a message, Kehlani received it and started typing herself.

"Are you two.. texting each other?" I question and they both look up from their phones.

We all wait for their response and before we could get a word out from them, my mother walks into the room.

She announces, "Pack your bags, we're leaving tomorrow morning." Zafina shrieks, leaping up and running past my mom going upstairs in big steps.

I can't help but laugh at this and I can see my mom laughing aswell.

"Why is it so tense in here?" She questions gesturing at all of us. Valentina gets up "The real question you should be asking is what's going on between these two." She motions at Kehlani and Vlad.

Getting up, both of them say goodnight to everyone and make their way up the stairs, ignoring Valentina's question.

"See!" Val folds her arms into her chest. My mother shakes her head walking down the hall.

"I'm going to pack." Val strolls upstairs, "Me too." I say, "Me three." Andrei implies, "Me four!" Anya grins, "Me fiv—" Aleksander got interrupted by Viktor, "Shut up!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I think I'll carry eight bathing suits." Zafina says. "Are you sure you need that many amorè mio?" I question looking at her. "I think I do." She says walking into the bathroom.

It's been about two hours now and Zafina still isn't ready. Everybody has their bags packed and placed down stairs. It's currently 2 in the morning and our flight is at 6AM.

I wanted to pack my own luggage but Zafina declined and said she's do it herself. I reluctantly agreed settling myself onto the bed watching her. She then took out a camera I had never seen before and started vlogging.

"I don't know where we're going yet because nobody wants to tell me." She talks to the camera as if it's her friend.

"Baby." I call out, "Yes?" She looks back at me, "Are you going to post that?" I question and she glanced back at the camera then at me, "No." She nervously chuckled.

I chose to not say anything but watch her. Besides, it's pretty entertaining.

Ultimately, I fell asleep for what I think was five minutes before I felt something fanning in my face. The same camera looked down at me before disappearing from my vision when I opened my eyes. Looking to the side, I see Zafina acting as though she was not secretly recording me.

"Bye, I'll y'all in a few hours." She kissed the camera.

I just glared at her as she settled the camera on the side table and got into bed. "Zafina." I say and she turns to look into my eyes, "You were recording me, weren't you?" I question and she chuckles, "No." She rolled her eyes with a sly smirk on her lips.

Yeah, she definitely lying.