𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕 - 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬

༻✦༺𝟏𝟓

༻✦༺
𝟏𝟓

I need to find my amorè.

This feels like a dreaded book I read on Wattpad in my tween years coming to life. "Boss!" My office is invaded by Vincenzo.

"What is so urgent?" I stand up, "Мы нашли ее. Помнишь браслет, который ты ей подарил? Она в аэропорту."  (We found her. Remember the bracelet you gave her? She is at the airport.) "Get the guns ready." Seeing him storm out of my office, I seethe with rage. My eyes are drawn to a shelf in the library as I walk towards it. By tilting the book back and typing in a code, I am able to open the latch.

I walk in to get my custom made AK-47. I lost her once, that's not happening again.

I walk down the stairs to see Alexei talking with our mother. "Убедитесь, что вы всегда в безопасности." (Make sure you are safe at all times.) "Мама, не волнуйся, мы доставим ее сюда в целости и сохранности."(Mom, don't worry, we'll get her here safe and sound.) Alexei reassures her.

"We need to get going, we can't lose that jet!", Vlad and Valentina sprint to the front door as I kiss my mother goodbye on the cheek. All of our men are assembled in different units, if finding her is going to take longer than expected — we might need help from the Italian or American Mafia — the Yakuza's are quite ruthless, I can't risk a blood bath and war.

Pablo is no longer our trusted ally. Brianna betrayed the Bratva Family by ratting us out and she will pay for her debt.

"That gun is sick! see it real quick." Vlad reaches for it. "No." I push his hand back and chuckle shaving my head. 

"I contacted to airport, they don't care if a victim of kidnapping is on board the jet." Andrei scoffs. "What do you mean?" I question. "They don't care about our status, the jet is heading for the runway in 12 minutes."

"Hit the gas, Vincenzo. You're going too slow for my liking." I scold. My eyes trail over the airport as we pull up to the private base. I catch a glimpse of the jet, "Pablo the Greatest" is written on the side.

Before Vincenzo could brake, I hop out of the car and take notice of our men circling the jet leaving it no room for departure. "The airport officials are mad." Andrei shouts from behind me. "Well, they can suck it up for all I care." I exclaim.

"Boss!" one of my men call out. "We cannot see any sign of Zafina." They are hiding her inside somewhere, "Those sick bastards!" I seethe.

I shoot the cockpit windows with my AK-47, blood splatters on the windshield and the jet starts the slowly accelerate. I spot Pablo and I signal the sniper to take a shot but Pablo notices and moves out of sights reach.

The stairs to the jet suddenly force their way open and a flight attendant comes running down the steps, this gives us an opportunity to get in and I order my men to secure the area first. Unit 1 make their way inside and immediately start shooting Pablo's guards.

I see the surviving pilot make his way to the cockpit, tossing his colleagues to the side as he sits down. "There!" I point. Unit 1 make their way down after searching the jet, "Boss, they disappeared!" one shouts, "Well, go back in and check again. We aren't leaving without her!" Vlad replies. He sharply nods his head proceeding to go back inside. "Let's follow behind them." Vlad says.

We find Pablo strapped to a chair with black duct tape. "We'll look who it is." He smirks, "Where is she?" I ask nonchalantly. "Oh I don't know, it look like your men haven't seem to find her yet." He says tilting his head.

I gaze over to my men and they shake their heads ask if they know what I was about to ask. Pablo struggles reaches for his back pocket but Vlad stops him, "Don't make me kill you." He seethes.

"You've searched me jet, does it look like she's here?" He rolls his eyes. "You think you're smart?" Valentina cocks her head to the side, "Oh! I know i'm smart!" He answers.

"We don't have time for games." I seethe aiming my gun towards his head.

"She's not here!" Pablo barks, "Then where is she?" Valentina draws her knife around his neck. "You thought I was stupid? I led you here to put you off track." He laughs while we all peered at each other.

He stops laughing taking notice of our confusion, "Her bracelet, you dumbasses." He kisses his teeth.

"Oh shi-" Andrew smacks his forehead.

i'm experiencing writers block so bad rn it's not even funny 😂😂😂😂