𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 - 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐲

༻✦༺

༻✦༺

"We're here." Eli groans getting out of the car. He's mad that I left him with his hard-on. Trust me it was funny and still is.

He rounds the car and opens my door regardless of his attitude, "Eli." I drag out and he rolls his eyes walking to the SUV Vlad, Kehlani, Anya, Alexei, Viktor, and Valentina are in.

"Why was your ass driving so slow?" Vlad questions walking up to him. "We were... busy." He says and Vlad glanced at me. I still have a wide grin on my face and he concludes as to what we were doing that made Eli drive slowly. "You know what, never mind." He shakes his head.

Eli grabs me by the waist and leads me to the jet. Despite him giving me silent treatment, he's still being affectionate.

We situated ourselves within the family jet. Eli and I sit together with me beside the window. Kehlani and Vlad sit together, obviously.

Viktor and Val, Anya and Andrei, and Aleksander with Alexei. Angelina, Eli's mother, is all the way up the front with her husband.

Soon enough, we head to the runway. "Eli." I lean my head on his shoulder and he hums typing on his phone. "I'm sorry." I turn my head to look him in the eyes.

He doesn't look back but I don't back down. "Baby?" I whisper into his ear. He drops his phone onto his lap and looks down at me. His green eyes piercing through mine, "I'm mad at you." He says.

"I'm sorry." I rub his bicep and he succumbs to my touch. His eyes flutter close, "Eli, do you forgive me?" I ask and he nods his head.

He scooched a bit lower into the seat manspreading and hooks his arm around my body bringing me closer to him. He kisses my forehead and rests his chin on my head. "I love you." He says and my heart warms. "I love you." I bup his nose and he smiles softly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"That was my Kitkat though!" Valentina screeched. "Nah, it was mine so shut yo ass up." Viktor seethes.

I squirm in my sleep as I hear the two siblings fight. I open my eyes to see the sun shining through the windows of the jet and gaze at Eli to see him looking down at me.

"Why are you staring at me." I ask, "You look so peaceful." He says glancing out the window. His green eyes are so prominent in the light, they look so beautiful.

"When did you wake up?" I question and before he could answer, we hear Kehlani let out an antagonizing scream, "SHUT UP!" She says and I flinch.