𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𓆩ᥫ᭡

𓆩ᥫ᭡

"I'm engaged!" I squealed entering the family suit to find everybody waiting at the door.

"LEMME SEE!" Anya, Kehlani, and Valentina screeched.

They tried to touch the gem but I pulled my hand away before they got the chance. "Only look, no touching." I say.

"Somebody's already protective of their ring I see?" Angelina giggles. "Duh." I shrug my shoulders.

"I saw them smooching through my window." Valentina smirked, "What?" Eli's forehead creased, "Valentina is such a creep." Vlad said.

"What? It was cute okay?" Val rolls her eyes.

"I made food, if anybody is hungry." Angelina said, "We're stuffed." I pat my belly glancing at Eli who smiles at me.

"We know." Everybody says in one accord.

"You boys better find your future spouses!" Angelina points at Viktor, Alexei, and Andrei and somebody in the shadows.

"Where is Aleksander?" I ask looking around. "Right here." He says from the corner of the room. He was in the shadows? How creepy.

"Oh, I thought you disappeared for a second." I said and he shook his head, "The real question you should be asking is if Vladimir and Kehlani are here." He smirked.

We all seemed to look around, "Huh." Angelina said making us all side-eye eachother.

"I should go look for them." Angelina says but we all shout, "No!"

"We" I motion at everyone in the room but her, "Will look for them." I smile and she raises up her eyebrows, "Uh, okay!"

I eagerly nod as she strides into her room which is near where we are on ground floor.

"Where do you think they would be?" I question looking at everyone, "The beach?" Anya suggests, "Why would they be at the beach right now?" I ask, "Skinny dipping." She shrugged. "Ew. Skinny dipping on the beach is disgusting." Val scrunched her face up.

"Maybe they went out?" I shrugged, "We would've heard the front door." Aleksander answered.

"Uhm, what about the bedrooms?" Eli questioned and we all began to gaze at one another.

"Yeah, what about the bedrooms?" I repeat walking upstairs while everybody follows behind. As I approach Vlad's door, I take slow steps and hear groans coming from the room.

I look back to see Val fake barfing at the sounds while Anya snickers next to her.

"Should I like, barge in or?" I whisper and they all nod their heads. Amusement written all over their faces.

"Act clueless." Aleksander smirks and I nod.

I walk closer to the door and the moans are loud and clear.

"Take it like a good girl." Vlad groans and I immediately scrunch my face up.

I curl my lips looking back to see everybody waiting in anticipation. I take a breathe holding onto the door knob.

Taking Aleksander's advise, "Vlad can you help me with—" I start but the sight I see them in leaves me speechless.

Kehlani's wrists are strained red due to them being tied to the head of the bed while Vlad hits it from the back. 

His back is coated with sweat. He furrows his eyebrows turning his head back and his eyes widen. "Zafina!" He stops his movements scrambling to get the sheets.

"Sorry!" I screech taking a few steps back and shutting the door.

I turn around to see everyone gone.

Wow they really just ditched me like that?

- i hope you guys dont mind this short chapter

- i hope you guys dont mind this short chapter. i was so lazy writing this and i can't think of anything else to add. i wanted it to be funny i'm so sorry 😭