𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕 - 𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢

Kehlani's POV from CHP 35 & 36.

𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈
༻✦༺

"Uhm, I heard voices outside." I breathed out and Vlad halted his movements. "What do you mean voices?" He said in alarm and I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, "Nothing it's fine. Just keep going." I tell him trying to dismiss the topic.

He doesn't seem to let it go and tries to hear for himself. Suddenly, the voices stop and he looks back at me with a smirk on his face. "You're trying to escape huh? Just like last time." He roughly hooked my hands above my head.

"No." I sheeplesly smiled as he evaluated my face.

He picks up his pace again, "Vlad." I repeat feeling like something is off but he seems too into it. "Take it like a good girl." He groaned.

And before I could utter a word about the door handle, it twists open revealing Zafina.

"Vlad can you help me with—" She says and her face morphed into a horror of shock. But, it seemed unrealistic.

Vlad covers me with the sheets while Zafina screeched scurrying off outside.

Vlad then gets up, his dingaling hanging and I try to focus my attention on everything but IT.

"She saw us." I say. He nods curling his lips and I see a small smirk play at his lips.

"That was hot." He chuckles and I furrow my eyebrows, "How? That was embarrassing." I say, "She literally caught us!" I whisper-yell while he stares at me in amusement.

"Yeah, getting caught is hot. It turned me on and trust me, I wouldn't have stopped. I just didn't want her to see you naked. Only I can." He laughs.

_________

The scolding from Angelina was louder than ever.

This is irritating. We're adults, not kids who get busted for staying out too late.

Her words in Russian are beyond my comprehension, but I am glad I don't understand because they seem a little violent to me.

"Okay?" She points at the both of us, finally speaking in English. I nod my head with a forced smile. "I know you're not sorry. I just wished you told me sooner." She looked at Vlad up and down.

"Well, now you know." He said and she hummed walking away.

As I glance at Zafina, I find she appears to have no regrets about what she has done, and everyone behind her is laughing about what has just transpired.

Anya's voice was quiet, but she had a chuckle in her throat, "Take it like a good girl, huh?" And a menacing look emanated from Vlad's eyes.

"All of you were a outside that door, weren't y'all?" He questioned and everybody looked elsewhere into nothing, ignoring his question.

Vlad scoffed taking a seat.

"Anyways, now that's over." Alexei giggled, "I already alerted all Mafias and it looks like all of them don't want to do business with their family anymore." He smirks.

"Who is their?" I asked, "Brianna." His smirk grew wider.

"Oh, Bianca. I forgot about her." I say, "I didn't." Vlad shrugged, "Of course you didn't. You're always thinking about ways to slaughter people who did you wrong." Valentina inquired and Vlad nodded his head in approval.

"What's for dinner?" Zafina asked rubbing her tummy, "Me." I responded and every one in the room barfed in disgust.

"So nasty." Anya scrunched up her face, "I bet you ass taste like a chicken in guacamole." Alexei laughed to himself and we all looked at him puzzled.

A chicken in guacamole? Ok.

"You're weird." I tell him and before he could respond Vlad's phone starts ringing.

"What?" He spits and when the voice responds, a smirk echoed onto his face. "No. I dont want the grinder machine. I am doing things differently now." He spoke into the phone.

"Something like that. More like psychological torture." He said.

Psychological torture does not fit into Vlad's caliber. It's always physical torture when it comes to him.

He ends the call, "You want to torture them psychologically?" Valentina asked and Vlad nodded his head, "It will eat them up from the inside." He smiled manspreading onto the couch.

not edited

not edited.