22 - your face says a million words

Thursday

Woke up like any other day. I mean it's school, what else are you going to do? Go to a party and wake up on the street? I mean you could but you have better stuff to do, like read fanfics and giggle at them.

You drag your feet to the bathroom. You did your basic hygiene and got ready for school. You eat and Saiki just glares at you while you do it.

"Stop staring, it's rude" you smirk while you say it.

"What do you want me to look at then?"

"Me" your smirk grew wider

"What a pain." Kusuo sighed.

You laughed and took your bag. You walked to school like usual.

"Hana, I'll be honest," he looks at you

"I don't like it when you talk to Kuskue."

"Is someone jealoussss~~~" you playfully push him.

Saiki stares at you with a small blush and annoyance "No. Kuskue just jas tried to kill me before and I think that's a red flag."

"Oh"

"Yeah."

You arrive at school, everyone preparing for the school event. You and every waiter had to go help out as well, but with smaller tasks. You went to the kitchen and saw Nendo cook there.

Hm, surprising but I guess he had to be somewhere

You walk around and help with small tasks, finally Teruhashi coming to you, asking for help

Oh god, what now

"Hey girl! I need some help with my dress shopping and they said I could invite three people!"

Why...me??

"Oh okay, you want to invite me? Why?"

"You have..great sense of fashion"

She seems close with Saiki, I bet she knows what will make him say oh wow to me

I knew it, I could never have good sense of style for her.

She grabbed your arm and asked Chiyo and of course Saiki with her.

Saiki doesn't speak much, but I am sure he'll tell Hanna what he likes!

My name is Hana, not Hanna.

"God why" you looked over to Saiki, who looked at you. You were behind while Chiyo chatted with Teruhashi.

"God loves her" Saiki sighed.

"Why did she even bring- you know nevermind, I know." You just massaged your temple with irritation.

Now the three of you were sitting in a shop, waiting for Teruhashi to come out. She needed a good dress, since was the ball queen.

I hope Saiko proposes to her and they live happily ever after. AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

You look at Kusuo, who was just dozing off. Chiyo was staring at the both of us.

"I don't mean to be rude b-but are you two..."

"Don't you start" you sighed at her, face slowly getting red.

"Oh sorry" she looked back at towards the dressing room

Well, Teruhashi has a chance! I am so glad!!

"Good grief."

You couldn't hear him but you knew what he was thinking.