Florida

5:00AM

I woke up a little earlier today so I had time to pack and plan everything before my flight. I knew I should've done this yesterday. My flight was at 10:00AM, so I had some time. I immediately went to my bathroom and got ready. I showered, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and got dressed.

 I showered, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and got dressed

(You can always change it if it's not ur style)

I remembered that Ivan had just landed in Florida a few hours ago. I decided to call him and see how his flight went. After the second ring, he picked up. "Hey!" I said while grabbing my suitcase. "I was just checking in to see how your flight went."

"It was a painful 10 hours. I almost died." He said. "I'm sorry. At least it's over now." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "And the best part about it is that I get to see you tomorrow." He said smiling.

There is was again. The blood slowly rushing into my cheeks. It was so obvious I was blushing. I pointed my camera up at my ceiling so he couldn't see me. "Hey I wanna see your face." He said. I laughed and propped my phone up on my suitcase so he could see me. "Are you packing right now?" He asked. "Yep. My flight is at 10:00, so I have some time but I wanted to get this over with."

I packed my bag containing clothes for the next 3 days, toiletries, and of course I had to shove my peanut butter squishmallow in there. I zipped up my suitcase and then grabbed a mini backpack. "What's that for?" Spreen asked. "Extras. Just stuff like hair ties, perfume, the book I'm reading, a couple masks, dry shampoo, etc."

I put my suitcase and backpack by my bedroom door. "Ok, now I have to put on some makeup." I said walking to the bathroom with my phone in my hand. "You don't need to put on makeup." Spreen said smiling. This man makes me blush a little too often. "If you flirt with me one more time, I'm hacking into your roblox account." I said. "NO!!" Spreen exclaimed.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

It was 8:30 and I had just left the house. I was still on FaceTime with Spreen. "Ok I'm not gonna be talking to you much when I get outside because it's just awkward being on the phone in public." I said. He nodded in agreement. I walked out of the lobby, onto the busy streets of New York. I walked to the Bluebell Cafe and placed a to-go order. My flight was in an hour.

"Ok Ivan I gotta go, my flight is in an hour and I don't know if I'll make it in time." I said. "Ok. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make your flight." He said. I ended the call and started trying to hail a taxi. I tried several times but no one was pulling over. I was getting pissed. It was 9:15. It's a 25 minute drive to the airport. There wasn't enough time to order an Uber. One of these bitches is gonna have to pull over for me.

I tried getting the taxi drivers' attentions one more time. It still didn't work. I was literally about to risk my life to go meet up with a bunch of Minecrafters, but I didn't care. I ran out into the street in front of a taxi driving down the road. They immediately slammed on their breaks, almost causing a wreck.