Baby

9:00AM

Good Lord, this chapter is longer than my will to live💀

I woke up to Ivan being clung onto me; his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my chest. A warm smile grew onto my face. I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.

I guess he was awake, because after I did that, he smiled and started inching his hand up my torso. "Oh my God." I rolled my eyes. I got up, making his hand drop to the mattress. He groaned in frustration exactly like he did last night.

"You should be in horny jail." I said walking into my bathroom. "How am I supposed to not be horny when I'm around you?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes once again and shut the bathroom door; cutting off the contact between me and Ivan.

I began getting ready by showering. As I was reaching for the soap, I heard my phone buzzing on the counter. From where I was standing, I had a pretty good view of my phone screen. Once I looked at it, I saw the contact name "Dream" at the top.

Holy shit. I hated ignoring him but I honestly didn't want to talk to him. And I'm sure Ivan didn't want me to either. I ignored the call once again and continued showering.

After getting out, I quickly brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on some light makeup.

I dug through my closet to find some clothes, and quickly threw them on. We didn't have any plans for today yet, so I don't know why I was rushing. I guess I-

My own thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door that made me slightly jump. I opened the door and saw Ivan standing there with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I missed you." He said hugging me. I pulled away and looked at him with an 'are you serious?' face. "Seriously? I just saw you like 20 minutes ago."

"I know but that's too long without you." He said, still clinging onto me. "You went almost 22 years without me. I'm sure you'll be fine." I pulled away from him and continued my morning routine.

Ivan watched every single movement I made with intense focus. It was kinda cute honestly. I looked at him through the mirror and shot him a smile. He did the same right back at me.

"Any plans for today?" He asked. "Not really. We've pretty much done everything there is I feel like." I laughed. "I know. Maybe today should just be a chill day." He said. "I agree. I don't feel like going out today anyways."

I walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch. Ivan did the same exact thing, except instead of plopping down, he lied down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Simp." I chuckled. His grip tightened. "Who wouldn't be a simp for you?" He asked. This made my heart flutter. I placed a hand on the side of his face and connected our lips.

He immediately deepened the kiss, grabbing ahold of my thigh. I knew exactly what he was planning on doing, but I enjoyed teasing him, so I didn't let that happen.

I pulled away from the kiss and stood up, walking into the kitchen. I heard him groan in annoyance. "Please." He said. I smirked, but continued scrounging through the fridge as if I didn't hear him.

All of a sudden, I feel a pair of hands grab my waist. I felt the cold metal of his rings against my skin. He pulled my back against him and spoke into my ear, "The more you tease me, the more it makes me want to destroy you." This made me melt. I wanted to just let him have at it so badly, but I loved teasing him.

I turned around, looked him straight in the eyes, and smiled. "You wish." I started walking away into my bedroom. At this point, I knew he was pissed.